Summer Transfer Targets

gersfc86

Obviously we have a quality goalkeeper and the back four is pretty strong.  Still got Helander to come back in with Katic and Edmundson as back up. 

Kent, Jack and Morelos are first picks.  After that reckon there's 3 positions that we need to sign new players because the current ones in my opinion arent good enough.

3 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Obviously we have a quality goalkeeper and the back four is pretty strong.  Still got Helander to come back in with Katic and Edmundson as back up. 

Kent, Jack and Morelos are first picks.  After that reckon there's 3 positions that we need to sign new players because the current ones in my opinion arent good enough.

Rather premature and will depend wether we win this title or not.

Katic and Edmundson as back up my arse. Those two are better than the other two imo and our future.

I doubt Alfie will be here and who could blame him?! 

We do need better quality in a number of positions but it is having the means to do it.

IF we don't win this title and barring a new mega investor/owner, we are dependent on Alfie's transfer fee to secure real quality. This board cannot, will not go on forever underwiting losses. King will have stepped back and the Park's just aint that flush.

IF we do manage to take that title, we have a pop at qualifying for the CL proper. Managing to do that it will be a different ball game.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Rather premature and will depend wether we win this title or not.

Katic and Edmundson as back up my arse. Those two are better than the other two imo and our future.

I doubt Alfie will be here and who could blame him?! 

We do need better quality in a number of positions but it is having the means to do it.

IF we don't win this title and barring a new mega investor/owner, we are dependent on Alfie's transfer fee to secure real quality. This board cannot, will not go on forever underwiting losses. King will have stepped back and the Park's just aint that flush.

IF we do manage to take that title, we have a pop at qualifying for the CL proper. Managing to do that it will be a different ball game.

I have to disagree with you. I like Goldson. He has a lot of critics but he is decent for me.  Katic's use of the ball is atrocious at times. He sometimes tries a left foot clearance aimed to go up the line but it goes straight out of play 😂 

1 hour ago, gersfc86 said:

You to FF

That’s a start. 

Archived