*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

All about opinions buddy? I’ve always thought jack and Davis don’t suit playing in the same mid 3. It’s one or the other for me, but as I said I’d rather have A Davis in our team than not. 

Definitely agree with you on them playing at the same time, especially if it’s with Kamara the 3 of them all want to sit too deep 

19 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’d do a better job than Flanagan and he can’t possibly have a worse left foot than Flanagan 

Maybe too unnatural over there which is why Halliday is playing . Polster is also a midfielder not a full back to start with never mind a left back so I can see why Gerrards not taking that risk in a tough game like this  

It just shows you how bad flanagan is though if Haliday's getting the LB spot when Barasic isn't available.

Thankfully he's fallen way out of favour.

6 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Always looks like he’s about to snap and kick his cunt in when they’re on together. Wish more were like him.

Future Rangers manager I love the guy was heartbroken when we sold him. 

Even tho it was 100% the correct decision looking back he was done due to injuries

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Future Rangers manager I love the guy was heartbroken when we sold him. 

Even tho it was 100% the correct decision looking back he was done due to injuries

Always thought he was under appreciated, not helped by Walter insisting on playing him LM quite a lot as far as I remember 

Injuries are a bastard, he was a far better player than Brown will ever be 

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He cost us 2 points almost all on his own that night, was absolutely shocking at both goals 

No way, our midfield totally going missing for nearly an hour was kore criminal, guys like davis hiding as aberdeen went toe to toe with them was an embarrassment 

Archived