Leagues fucked

RFCRobertson

48 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hypocritical of me considering some of the shite I post on here, but I don't see why we can't claw this back to 7 points behind, if not 5 points behind them, going into the split with our game in hand.

Our run of games until the split is really favourable for us. 6 out of the 7 games we should be winning every time. The fenian game is obviously a toss up.

The most improbable part of it all is them dropping points outwith the game against us, but given their form away to Livi and Hibs not just this season but last (and even the one before in Hibs case) it's feasible.

We really, really need to get a fucking grip of ourselves right fucking now but we should be winning these upcoming games. Our record under Gerrard against 6 out of 7 is great.

they are currently playing 2 up top and hammering teams. 

they won't be slipping anywhere near enough for us to catch them.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Unfortunately have to agree. 

We would need them to drop 4-5 points to others in the league, while we would need to win every game including the 2 remaining old firms. 

Our form hasn't been near consistent enough for that.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Hypocritical of me considering some of the shite I post on here, but I don't see why we can't claw this back to 7 points behind, if not 5 points behind them, going into the split with our game in hand.

Our run of games until the split is really favourable for us. 6 out of the 7 games we should be winning every time. The fenian game is obviously a toss up.

The most improbable part of it all is them dropping points outwith the game against us, but given their form away to Livi and Hibs not just this season but last (and even the one before in Hibs case) it's feasible.

We really, really need to get a fucking grip of ourselves right fucking now but we should be winning these upcoming games. Our record under Gerrard against 6 out of 7 is great.

Hypothetically say we did claw them back to within 2 points or something and they were in total meltdown, I have absolutely no faith in this team having the bottle to get it over the line.

The Tims could hand it to us on a silver plate and we would still make an absolute arse of it.

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We'll just have to win our next 7 and see what happens. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect us to beat Livi/Hamilton/Motherwell at home, or st. Johnstone/County/St Mirren away, 

Worth noting they haven't won a league game away to Hibs in 5 now and even Rodgers couldn't beat Livi away. They could end up with an extra couple games in europa as well. 

It's after the split that worries me if I'm honest, as we'll have to go away to the sheep again, tims away, and fuck knows what else yet.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hypothetically say we did claw them back to within 2 points or something and they were in total meltdown, I have absolutely no faith in this team having the bottle to get it over the line.

The Tims could hand it to us on a silver plate and we would still make an absolute arse of it.

I cant say I'd be confident at that stage either being honest, sadly. 

Nice positivity mate, but these last few  games were ones we were supposed to max out on, thus keeping such pressure on the tramps that they’d crack.

The next few games up til their visit ought to be ones which we can win, but we’ve said all that about the last month’s worth.

Bet we play like gods against Braga.....

Lets have another struggle with L ivvie they seem to be in our class

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Nice positivity mate, but these last few  games were ones we were supposed to max out on, thus keeping such pressure on the tramps that they’d crack.

The next few games up til their visit ought to be ones which we can win, but we’ve said all that about the last month’s worth.

Bet we play like gods against Braga.....

I know, I'm usually a right negative bastard on here, but I'm trying to look at as positively as possible for a change.

I seen that mutant Walker on Sky this morning saying we're likely to slip up again even before we play the fenians again. I can't see us losing any points to Livi, St. Johnstone or Hamilton. If we do then there's something seriously wrong with us.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see us play some good stuff against Braga. Think their style of play might actually lead to quite a few openings for us to hurt them. I just hope we don't focus too much of our effort on them though. 

7 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Lets have another struggle with L ivvie they seem to be in our class

We've never struggled against Livingston at home under Gerrard. We've won our last 5 home and away in all comps against them actually.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We have not beaten the worst side in the league away twice and our run of games recently were all winnable. Be a miracle if we win 7 in a row.

I actually believe we could win every game up to the split, beat the scum at the dump and would still lose the league.

I know. It's mental and hard to believe. We should never have dropped points let alone lost that most recent game against Hearts. 

I think we can put a run of 7 together up to the split and win our game in hand, but it's after that I've no confidence in winning away to the fenians again, or the sheep again if I'm honest. 

Hard to take how we've seemingly just watched the season fall away like it has. There's no excuses for certain results. The sheep away in December a prime example, either of the Hearts away games realistically, for another example.

15 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

The sheep are so pathetic they would probably take getting horsed by them this weekend just to spite us. An absolute tragedy of a football club.

Thats the way it is with every team in the country , remember they all voted to kick us out of the game........

16 hours ago, Red Matrix said:

We’ve shown we’re capable of beating them. And being in that underdog position suits is.

We simply have to match or better their results against the rest from here on in and hope to land another punch in the next derby.

Tall order, but unlike most on here I actually don’t think we’re quite ready to surrender yet.

Let’s take this as the serious boot up the arse it is, and with the pressure off a little, get back to winning.

I admire your optimism, but sadly the fans surrendering or not matters little. 

It's those players not surrendering that matters and sadly last night they surrendered the title and ran up the white flag..

We surrendered a must win game against dross. Now that tells you all about our character, far less our lack of ability. Not the mark of champions I'm afraid.

I've seen more energy and passion in a glass of still water.

47 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

They are smashing everything put in front of them, and  that will include us, if we don't get a grip, maybe they'll draw a game, and drop 2 points,  we'll probably get beat that same weekend, frustrating as fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I know, I'm usually a right negative bastard on here, but I'm trying to look at as positively as possible for a change.

I seen that mutant Walker on Sky this morning saying we're likely to slip up again even before we play the fenians again. I can't see us losing any points to Livi, St. Johnstone or Hamilton. If we do then there's something seriously wrong with us.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see us play some good stuff against Braga. Think their style of play might actually lead to quite a few openings for us to hurt them. I just hope we don't focus too much of our effort on them though. 

You should be right about the upcoming fixtures, but who knows, given recent efforts?
And I’d be pissed off if they think they’re going for European glory at the expense of the bread & butter!

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sick of hearing who the scum are dropping points to ffs cunts have been saying that since January fuck sake.

The reality is outside us I don't see them dropping anything simply because they are relentlessly.

That and that their bottle will go when the pressure is on them...not happened yet to them

Archived