Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I do think there's something in this and other Admin know I mentioned it nearly 5 months ago.

My source is solid.

Edit- Not that he had lost the dressing room, but a lot of players don't know how to take Gerrard and think he's been way too harsh on certain players.

My take as well , I dont think a lot of the squad like the guy.......

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Good move from Tav, Jack and Hagi. Work it to Morelos and he skies it. The problem is 3 or 4 key players being out of form, not that they're refusing to try.

This!

And it's impacting the rest of the team re confidence and their form.

The taigs were the same when we beat them at Christmas, they had a few of their key players out of form. 

Now it's reversed. 

That said, up to the management team to find a solution and deal with it. 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I do think there's something in this and other Admin know I mentioned it nearly 5 months ago.

My source is solid.

Edit- Not that he had lost the dressing room, but a lot of players don't know how to take Gerrard and think he's been way too harsh on certain players.

In what way mate? Public criticism or behind the scenes?

If they aren’t playing for the manager I’d want every last one of them punted, not one player in that team is worthy of the benefit of the doubt, over a manager

fuck the normal route of getting rid of the manager, get rid of the players in this case, I personally don’t think it’s the case they aren’t playing for Gerrard, to me knowing the majority of the players in our team they are just pure and simple bottle merchants, decent on their day but they don’t have it in them to cope with pressure or the expectations of this club

When Miller and Wallace left so did the last of our squad that had any clue about winning a title, and the bottle and mentality needed to achieve it

The style of possession football we are trying to play is for a team of winners, which we don’t have. Think the team starts to panic when games are close and they don’t believe in themselves to see through a lead or grab a winner. In terms of the filth they are that used to winning that they never panic and seem to always grab 3 points. Our players seem to think that a in against the taigs is good enough when the reality is it means fuck all if they’re just going to collapse under the slightest of pressure time after time. 

Thinking back to when Walter was in charge some the games we played we were fucking brutal but we would always find a way to get the win. 

51 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Refuse to get on board with this.

It's shit conditions on a shit pitch, nothing more to it for me at the minute.

27 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What a load of shite.

24 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Thread is a load of pish .

22 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Pish thread mate 

11 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Hysterical nonsense 

6 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Thread is total pish 

9 games since the break. 

Out of 810 minutes of football how many of those have we even remotely looked like the side we were in December? 

That result today does nothing but paper over the cracks that are glaringly obvious in that side, we could go on to beat Braga on Thursday and everything will be hunky dorey again until we struggle against St Johnstone then go on to exit the Scottish Cup at Tynecastle.

I would honestly accept the point that we do have players badly off form at the moment, had we not collapsed at this exact same stage last season, it's too coincidental. 

A load of rubbish. What we have is a form and confidence team, and right now they have neither. They did the same last season, no big ‘problem in the dressing room’ posts then. 

It is far more likely than they can’t hack the cold weather and don’t have the dig for these sort of games.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

9 games since the break. 

Out of 810 minutes of football how many of those have we even remotely looked like the side we were in December? 

That result today does nothing but paper over the cracks that are glaringly obvious in that side, we could go on to beat Braga on Thursday and everything will be hunky dorey again until we struggle against St Johnstone then go on to exit the Scottish Cup at Tynecastle.

I would honestly accept the point that we do have players badly off form at the moment, had we not collapsed at this exact same stage last season, it's too coincidental. 

But that doesn't mean Gerrard has lost the team, just the the team has lost confidence for some reason or another.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was like having an extra player.

Kent’s been biggest frustration for me lately ,Always wanting more time ,This 2 or 3 more seconds is allowing any stretch in a defence to recover ,He has the ability to see the early ball but just ain’t trying it 

16 minutes ago, ben51 said:

My source is solid.

See if you’re going to post shit like this, post your source etc.  No point posting about this ‘inside info’ but a can’t tell yous. Attention seeking shite.

Thursday will tell us a lot imo 

the players seem to like the European stage and we have had some of our best performances in Europe this season. If they swan about no giving a fuck on Thursday then if pretty obvious that he has lost that dressing room and things will only get worse by the summer 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

9 games since the break. 

Pish thread 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

See if you’re going to post shit like this, post your source etc.  No point posting about this ‘inside info’ but a can’t tell yous. Attention seeking shite.

Obviously I'm not going to out my source to everycunt on a public forum. But I have to Admin who can come in and back me up. @DBBTB

I found it bizarre at the time, given everyone was going so well for us.

If I was attention seeking would I not have mentioned it 5 months ago?

If that is the case, then the players need to go. 
I don’t buy this Gerrard is shyte talk. Gerrard knows  exactly what is required to be successful player.  If the players cannot match his standards then get them to fcuk.

I’ve not seen one name for a successor from any of the Gerrard critics.   Getting rid of him now would hand jungles next season  as well as this.

Archived