Somethings up with Alfie

NeoGeo7

Looks very down and half arsed effort in training.

Possibly just down because of the European suspension or there might be something else at play but it certainly could explain the lack of form recently.

Hope he can lift his head up whatever it might be affecting him

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this morning it will be down to the suspension, you could see how upset he was when he got it but yes he does not seem to be his usual upbeat self in general. Maybe the constant media goading in the Glasgow fishbowl is wearing him down. That is what the taigs want, maybe they have got to him who knows.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Every chance because his mrs is close to dropping hes not getting much sleep and she will be making his life a misery 😂

I think that could be a large part of it.

I got f-all sleep running upto the birth of my two, and it must be even worse if you are 100s of miles away from home and your family to lean on. Not sure how his wife has integrated with the rest of the players wife's, but it will be a very difficult time.

Dunno I mean if I was

1. Getting my car tampered with

2. Continuous racist attacks in the street and in the stands.

3. Made out to be mentally "no right in the heed"

4. Consistently getting yellow cards and red for complaining to a ref, gestures to fans abusing him etc.. but other players get away with it.

And the list could go on I'd look like I couldn't be arsed aswell

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Watch him celebrate at each goal last night and he looks ok to me. Nobody is struggling more than Kent just now it Morelos is singled out.

Kent for the most part seems to completely escape criticism from the majority of the support because it was decided he was god like in the summer 

I just think he’s a confidence player almost to extremes. When he’s on a bit of a dry run and not playing to the level we know he can get to it seems to weigh on him like a ton of bricks. It’s times like this where the manager and coaches earn their money, they know the player better than any of us and it’s up to them to get him motivated to get that goal he so badly needs to get firing again.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent for the most part seems to completely escape criticism from the majority of the support because it was decided he was god like in the summer 

Kents been way off the mark for a while.   Bench on Sunday? 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent gets plenty of criticism but also unlike others he never hides, he might be off form but he’s always looking for the ball, always trying and I think that’s the difference between how some fans react to him and maybe some of the others in our team.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every chance he’s been told he isn’t playing on Sunday. 

Why would he not be playing on Sunday?

Surely he has to play, no point in risking an injury to kamberi as he is the most realistic choice to replace him on Thursday 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Why would he not be playing on Sunday?

Surely he has to play, no point in risking an injury to kamberi as he is the most realistic choice to replace him on Thursday 

Games on Wednesday.

Archived