Official EL Last 16 Draw Thread

BridgeIsBlue

Class side, but TBH we raise our standard against known quality opposition in Europe. If our players all pull a performance we can challenge anyone, anywhere and the fact that we will be clear underdogs will instill the right mentality across the board. All we need is Alfie to get his mojo back too and then we could frighten these bastards!

1-0 home 1-1 in Germany.

That will send a messgae out acorss Europe (and to any surrender monkeys too.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย )

Believe!:cup:

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canโ€™t believe that some folk are moaning. This game is a free hit for us. Weโ€™ll be massive underdogs and not expected to get a result. Itโ€™s an amazing achievement to get as far as we have and at the end of the day, we will have a chance. I donโ€™t care that the old firm game is sandwiched in between. Honestly, i donโ€™t think the tarriers will be rejoicing because they donโ€™t have 2 glamour , money spinning games either side of playing us. ย Letโ€™s be happy that weโ€™re there for fuck sake. Your a long time dead. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

25 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Leverkusen are living off their history, they are not the team or club that they were 20 years ago..... neither are we...... we actually win in Europe nowadays.

Theyโ€™ve beaten Bayern, Dortmund and Atletico this season and thatโ€™s all that matters

I still fancy us to sneak through though

14 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Edinburgh to dusseldorf ยฃ230 , was going to hold off but fuck it

Thatโ€™s what I got but got them for 150. I know Dรผsseldorf as my Russian girlfriends stays in koln and thereโ€™s a train station in the airport also a sky train. I got the best western hotel in Leverkusen for ยฃ100 2 nights. Just need 2 ticketsย 

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Our record against german teams is more than decent over the years. I think weve won as many as weve lost, certainly far better than against Spanish teams for instance. They will be tough but no reason whatsoever we cant do it.ย 

When Ojo done that run at the end against Braga it reminded me right away of Sporting so hopefully these are all signs that we might go that one step furtherย 

Archived