Second leg against Bayer postponed

Marky.

31 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Should just patch the football til next season now 

All teams left in Europa and CL straight into CL next year, fairs fair

Last time Scottish League was patched during a season was when we went to war, we were top of the league and the season was null and void 

Fairs fair

They’re obviously going to win the league but would argue that it’s close enough that they shouldn’t be gifted it. 13 points with a game in hand so let’s say 10 (even though we can’t beat anybody atm), game vs them on Sunday so that’s 7 points...

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

They’re obviously going to win the league but would argue that it’s close enough that they shouldn’t be gifted it. 13 points with a game in hand so let’s say 10 (even though we can’t beat anybody atm), game vs them on Sunday so that’s 7 points...

Make no mistake this season will be played until the tarriers win it.

SFA will make sure of it.

Policies are in place I understand but airlines still taking £200 a head if your lucky off people who don’t want to go to a place the fucking German heath minister said isn’t safe is ridiculous , c’mon to fuck 

Hugely disappointing but it's for the best. I just hope I can get a refund for flights and hotel, if not fuck it I'll just have to take that hit. No way am I going especially as my work have said I'll have to self isolate for 2 weeks before I'm allowed back. Even without that,my health and life are worth more than what I shelled out for that trip

11 hours ago, Smile said:

The football season should finish now its making a mockery of football to continue.

Even if just one person is at immediate risk of contracting the disease at a game, then the whole thing should be abandoned.. 

Unless that one person was Brown or the Thumb, in which case I'd play for a few more weeks at least just to see how it panned out. 

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Hugely disappointing but it's for the best. I just hope I can get a refund for flights and hotel, if not fuck it I'll just have to take that hit. No way am I going especially as my work have said I'll have to self isolate for 2 weeks before I'm allowed back. Even without that,my health and life are worth more than what I shelled out for that trip

A bit of common sense amidst all the shite that is talked.  

Archived