Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, tannerall said:

Another angle could be that if there were financial bribes, irregularities , blackmail even, etc, then surely any member of the public could notify the police of a crime being committed and the police  would be obligated to investigate ?

Aye, Humza will get Scotland’s finest right on it

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With there being no football being played at all right now, and plenty of pundits and channels having oodles of air time/print space to fill, this is probably the best chance of getting the media outside of Scotland to take notice of the nonsense going on up here.
Over to you, Mr Park.

Just now, frenv said:

With there being no football being played at all right now, this is probably the best chance of getting the media outside of Scotland to take notice of the nonsense going on up here.
Over to you, Mr Park.

Yes, get it out there on all the news media websites down in London too, with it being on Sky Sports News lots of folk all over the country will now be aware. 

I tell most of the folk down here who are football fans the story, and compare the tax case to the similar one Arsenal had, but were allowed to pay off without further punishment.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yes, get it out there on all the news media websites down in London too, with it being on Sky Sports News lots of folk all over the country will now be aware. 

I tell most of the folk down here who are football fans the story, and compare the tax case to the similar one Arsenal had, but were allowed to pay off without further punishment.

Come to think of it, I can think of a few other stories about the scum that a few of the outlets could be having their teams investigate at length right now which would provide them with plenty of print column/air time...

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

In the leagues case it's one member passing information to another,hopefully to work in tandem,then when ready they would contact the correct body which would be the investigators???

I think the evidence may be about company law as DP said in his statement.

The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. Other member clubs, who have seen the evidence we hold, share our concerns. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the evidence may be about company law as DP said in his statement.

The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. Other member clubs, who have seen the evidence we hold, share our concerns. 

I think you may be right. 

33 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They change the rules as they go along

No they dont. Well, to an extent.

Their articles didn't allow for them to just decide on things so they introduced a (loaded) proposal.

When Dundee didnt vote (ahem) they followed the rules which took it to the 28 days per the Companies Act.

So imho they stick to the rules as much as they can. Whilst operating in a coercive and bullying manner outwith those rules in an unofficial manner. If you can show me them breaching a rule I'd love to see it.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

What do you’d think the likely outcome will be 

Hung drawn and quartered.  

Kidding aside, either nothing at all, it will be swept under the rug.  Or ND will be given his marching orders and replaced with the same ilk.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The fact they sexually abused children and celebrated trophies duringthat should mean that none of us should be surprised they'll take a trophy when 1000 people per day are dying 

No surprise then that Salmond was their spiritual leader?

Fenian bastards!

Archived