Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

U saw Lego muncher trolling him the day mate? 

He was doing nothing more than playing to the gallery as usual. A few of the Rangers pages shared his tweet on it's own as if he had just decided to have a pop at him for no reason when in actual fact if you look through his timeline the tarriers were showing the game at Ibrox from September on their channel today and he pretty much tweeted a running commentary of the game as well as a few images/videos.

Nothing worth bothering about.

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Taken from a Dundee forum. 

I believe Rangers have the emails along those lines. Not sure of the exact details and who is implicated as Rangers are understandably being coy about it but they definitely have something

0E061EFE-A8C6-4658-8D2D-412B6483DC23.jpeg

This would be sensational.  I bet they never counted on the Dundee chairman taking a picture of that document and sending it to a WhatsApp group.  This could bring down the house of cards.  A moment we've been waiting for.  Please let it be true.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What do you’d think the likely outcome will be 

Dundee to be banished to league 2 for trying to bribe The Scum and The SPFL and The Scum to get their tainted title and Rangers to be fined a gazillion quid for daring to bring Scottish football into disrepute.

Just now, HG5 said:

Doesn’t seem to have worked too well😂

If there's one belief of mine that this whole episode has reinforced, it's that group chats are popluated by complete and utter fucking morons.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Classy as always.

He posted a picture of him with his arms open in front of Diouf with a message like 'they said I wouldn't get the better of him' or something.  Diouf won the League and cup double that year.  

The bad guys always get found out. You can hide corruption but only for so long, sometimes it’s a few years sometimes a few decades but I think the birds have finally come home to roost on this cosy relationship between SPFL/SFA and those lot. 

Just now, OceanRain said:

If there's one belief of mine that this whole episode has reinforced, it's that group chats are popluated by complete and utter fucking morons.

😂

Indeed!

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He was doing nothing more than playing to the gallery as usual. A few of the Rangers pages shared his tweet on it's own as if he had just decided to have a pop at him for no reason when in actual fact if you look through his timeline the tarriers were showing the game at Ibrox from September on their channel today and he pretty much tweeted a running commentary of the game as well as a few images/videos.

Nothing worth bothering about.

Seriously? Ffs mate, he’s the taigs club captain posting a picture of Alfie whist he is back in Colombia helping save lives 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

This would be sensational.  I bet they never counted on the Dundee chairman taking a picture of that document and sending it to a WhatsApp group.  This could bring down the house of cards.  A moment we've been waiting for.  Please let it be true.

Just to be clear, Neil Drysdale - the Dundee secretary sent the photo into the WhatsApp group and claimed they had submitted the vote, whilst at the same time the Dundee Managing Director John Nelms was negotiating with the SPFL/celtic. 

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Taken from a Dundee forum. 

I believe Rangers have the emails along those lines. Not sure of the exact details and who is implicated as Rangers are understandably being coy about it but they definitely have something

0E061EFE-A8C6-4658-8D2D-412B6483DC23.jpeg

If they have Liewell on record as being part of deal for votes then he and the Scum are finished. 

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What do you’d think the likely outcome will be 

If the SPFL have attempted to coerce Dundee (with celtic involved) and Rangers have the documents to prove it.  It would be like a bomb going off in Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just to be clear, Neil Drysdale - the Dundee secretary sent the photo into the WhatsApp group and claimed they had submitted the vote, whilst at the same time the Dundee Managing Director John Nelms was negotiating with the SPFL/celtic. 

Couldn’t make it up ffs 😂😂

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Lewell's regime has poisoned Scottish football for the next decade at least. 

The man, like his club, is cancerous and the quicker he’s out of Scottish football the better Scottish football will be.

I don’t think we need to look at moving to another league, we just have to cleanse our own, starting at the top with him!

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

My take on it:

The guy John Nelms from Dundee sounds like a fucking stoater.

You’re the top man at Dundee pal not fucking Real Madrid.

Guys got visions of playing celtic in America as if it’ll attract the kind of numbers the Superbowl does. Absolute fucking weapon

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Seriously? Ffs mate, he’s the taigs club captain posting a picture of Alfie whist he is back in Colombia helping save lives 

And? He was posting a picture from a game they were repeating today. Whenever any of our players do anything similar we lap it up :lol:

Him posting a picture has absolutely no impact on what Morelos is doing either. Strange post.

Archived