Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iā€™ve just listened to the ICT chairman on bbc Ā and I canā€™t believe the SPFL have basically told all the clubs that this resolution is absolutely the only way the monies will be released.

Even after clubs have asked why or suggested other resolutions to release the money they were STILL told nope this resolution with promotion and relegationĀ is the only way. Ā Absolutely fucking corrupt.Ā 
Ā 

The common consensus from the people in this soundbite , Stewart, English and the rest all agree monies should be released to all clubs ASAP and that no relegation should befall any club so we can have the best chance to start the new season and itā€™s tv deal. The only thing that everyoneĀ has missed is that celtic shouldnā€™t be crowned champions and that teams that are top of their division should not be promoted. Why is that? Why not just come out and say season should finish with no relegations, promotions or title ceremonies and it should be declared null and void!
Ā 

The only team this resloution reallyĀ benefits is celtic., but we all know that anyway!

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm of that opinion too. If Company law has be broken then it's a matter for the fraud squad and not the SFA. I hope someone can clarify.

Question - if this is voted thru do the taigs get 1st place winnings?

Do we get 2nd place winnings?

Ā 

Archived