Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

He posted a picture of him with his arms open in front of Diouf with a message like 'they said I wouldn't get the better of him' or something.  Diouf won the League and cup double that year.  

Stupid as always.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just to be clear, Neil Drysdale - the Dundee secretary sent the photo into the WhatsApp group and claimed they had submitted the vote, whilst at the same time the Dundee Managing Director John Nelms was negotiating with the SPFL/celtic. 

That's unreal.  We can't be that lucky.  

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

The man, like his club, is cancerous and the quicker he’s out of Scottish football the better Scottish football will be.

I don’t think we need to look at moving to another league, we just have to cleanse our own, starting at the top with him!

Yes. Lawell and his cronies have made Scottish football a laughing stock.

Was obvious they were heavily involved in holding us back, but what amazes me is how the other clubs chose to follow their lead, leaving one club with a monopoly in Scottish football, especially financially, to everyone's disadvantage.

I mean look at Dundee United, much though I hate them, it is so obvious cellic stitched them up, to the point they got relegated, yet Dundee United still do their bidding.

And what the fuck went on at Aberdeen ?    What did they gain from our demotion ?       

Did any corrupt payments only go to the likes of chairmen and referees secretly without the clubs themselves benefiting ?  That's the only logical explanation I can see.

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just to be clear, Neil Drysdale - the Dundee secretary sent the photo into the WhatsApp group and claimed they had submitted the vote, whilst at the same time the Dundee Managing Director John Nelms was negotiating with the SPFL/celtic. 

When the hell was that reported?

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they have Liewell on record as being part of deal for votes then he and the Scum are finished. 

Would like to think so, but, sadly, I believe you might be confusing Scotland with a normal country. 

We should strike while the iron is hot, if the evidence is put into in the public domain now, we will maintain momentum and the upper hand.

I fear delay will not be kind to us, a statement tonight would have had them under heavy scrutiny from all sources. Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

When the hell was that reported?

Screenshots of the alleged WhatsApp conversation were doing the rounds on twitter. Struggling to find them again but iirc the Dundee secretary states that he was told to hold off on resubmitting the vote as they're position had been strengthened now (since they obviously knew at that point they were the deciding vote)

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Would like to think so, but, sadly, I believe you might be confusing Scotland with a normal country. 

I would believe that is why Rangers are holding onto their Royal Flush until they get people chairing an enquiry they believe are neutral. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They can keep their tainted titles dont want something we didn’t win even if we got cheated. 
But for this they should be fucked to the bottom tier. 

I’m not saying we have to “claim” them, just that celtic, if found guilty of any wrongdoing through lawell should have any titles during that period revoked/removed!!

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would believe that is why Rangers are holding onto their Royal Flush until they get people chairing an enquiry they believe are neutral. 

Would dearly love to see this. 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Screenshots of the alleged WhatsApp conversation were doing the rounds on twitter. Struggling to find them again but iirc the Dundee secretary states that he was told to hold off on resubmitting the vote as they're position had been strengthened now (since they obviously knew at that point they were the deciding vote)

That's correct, but I thought Dundee 's secretary sent the message claiming they'd sent it at 16.45. The messages about Nelms "now being contacted by the big hitters" were at 18:07 and 18:21.

Just now, OceanRain said:

That's correct, but I thought Dundee 's secretary sent the message claiming they'd sent it at 16.45. The messages about Nelms "now being contacted by the big hitters" were at18:07 and 18:21.

Tom English confirmed on Sportsound earlier than Nelms was in discussions with a Premiership Chairman from 3.30 onwards

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m not saying we have to “claim” them, just that celtic, if found guilty of any wrongdoing through lawell should have any titles during that period revoked/removed!!

Agree with that mate. 
They should simply leave that’s years winners as empty. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Tom English confirmed on Sportsound earlier than Nelms was in discussions with a Premiership Chairman from 3.30 onwards

Yet they said they sent the No vote anyway, suggesting the premiership chairman cut no ice with them.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I don't know how I missed that part. I take it the insinuation was that it was Liewell, then? 

Bloody hell.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Surely to fuck if the scum have offered some sort of bribe then it’s division 3 for them........... at least!

Don't get our hopes up or I wont be able to sleep tonight!

Archived