Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tadger has taken a beating today the amount of lamb shanks I've had over RM.

Tomorrow I will need to take it easy however don't think that's going to be possible by the looks of it.....

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That'll never happen

No harm to anyone but if we couldn't boycott when fucked down the league's we never will

Williamson that was a totally different time pal, we had to show loyalty as that’s all we really had. Remember the famous we don’t walk away quote the bheggars used to hit us over the head with?

We are now are in a better position on and off the field. We could now absolutely pull off boycott after boycott imo, probably with the exception of old firm games, and we absolutly should once we know who or what team has been caught with their dicks in their hands. 

6 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Tomorrow I will need to take it easy however don't think that's going to be possible by the looks of it.....

You might end up needing a circumcision ffs

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Williamson that was a totally different time pal, we had to show loyalty as that’s all we really had. Remember the famous we don’t walk away quote the bheggars used to hit us over the head with?

We are now are in a better position on and off the field. We could now absolutely pull off boycott after boycott imo, probably with the exception of old firm games, and we absolutly should once we know who or what team has been caught with their dicks in their hands. 

Won't happen

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I wonder if this evidence will be handed to the fraud squad for an independent investigation.

Not sure how that works for sporting clubs. 

On the one hand they are responsible to their associations rules and regulations (especially when it applies to on the field events like team and player discipline, fans running on the park etc), but more importantly they are also business, who are subject to company law (whatever that entails).

Can anyone clarify ? My thoughts are that if there are financial irregularities, financial rigging or bad business practice then the fraud squad should be brought in.

Something I'm sure any shareholder or customer would expect if it was involving  a business which is morally and financially corrupt.

12 minutes ago, dee9 said:

So you're 'self-isolating' 😉

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Not sure how that works for sporting clubs. 

On the one hand they are responsible to their associations rules and regulations (especially when it applies to on the field events like team and player discipline, fans running on the park etc, but more importantly they are also business, who are subject to company law (whatever that entails).

Can anyone clarify ? My thoughts are that if there are financial irregularities, financial rigging or bad business practice then the fraud squad should be brought in.

Something I'm sure any shareholder or customer would expect involving  a business which is morally and financially corrupt.

I'm of that opinion too. If Company law has be broken then it's a matter for the fraud squad and not the SFA. I hope someone can clarify.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm of that opinion too. If Company law has be broken then it's a matter for the fraud squad and not the SFA. I hope someone can clarify.

Another angle could be that if there were financial bribes, irregularities , blackmail even, etc, then surely any member of the public could notify the police of a crime being committed and the police  would be obligated to investigate ?

Archived