Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

You’ve said this since this the start of the day, I agree. The narrative will turn to Dundee causing the bankruptcy of teams due to their decisiveness. We need to be on this via trusted twitter outlets if must but keep the pressure on till Dundee has made their decision and the corruption is outed. 

The causing of bankruptcy to teams can be laid at the door of Neil Doncaster and the spfl that refused to even consider Rangers proposal . 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What prompted Dundee not to vote? I expect this is more along the lines of what Rangers have. Ie why were four SPFL board members in talks with them from mid afternoon yesterday? 

This is what I’m referring too, it’s all hearsay, where’s the proof that there was bribery? For the SPFL to come out like they did they can’t be worried. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Rebates wouldn't have affected the payouts to club as it would almost certainly need some for of litigation. 

Timescale was only misleading to members if they were told they 28 day rule didn't apply. Is that the case? 

Thats what happens every season. SPFL liabilities are paid before clubs get paid. 

It doesn't alter the outcome when it is the longstanding voting method as agreed by clubs. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. 

18 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What does pariah  mean ?  Will they get taken off the whattsapp ? Have we not been pariahs 

No invites tohouseparties?

Doncaster stops putting kisses at the end of his text messages.

10 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I wouldn't trust any of the supposed allies. Keeping Hampden guessing about the extent and nature of the information we have, for another day or so, might not be a bad move. Then, repeat the call for suspensions, inquiry and list some key questions to be addressed. 

Delay could see us lose the upper hand, if that comes to pass, what they visited on us in 2012 will be tenfold, we have cast the dice, we need to act fast.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

This is what I’m referring too, it’s all hearsay, where’s the proof that there was bribery? For the SPFL to come out like they did they can’t be worried. 

They're not just going to fire it all out on twitter for everyone to pore over. The WhatsApps look to have come from one of the Thistles and there'll be  more thats not in the public domain yet. 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You might be right I honestly don't know but I'd prefer to believe that after The Statement Rangers put out yesterday that we're not worried.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes I believe they are true but I mean in the sense they don’t prove the email was sent, or received.

Exactly but if Dundee can't prove it was sent (they have so far been unwilling to) it raises massive questions over the timeline they presented 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The SPFL had to come out with something mate to counter our statement. I just can’t see us coming out with it and not having destructive evidence. 

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

You’ve said this since this the start of the day, I agree. The narrative will turn to Dundee causing the bankruptcy of teams due to their decisiveness. We need to be on this via trusted twitter outlets if must but keep the pressure on till Dundee have made their decision and the corruption is outed. 

Dundees vote/decision is now irrelevant to ongoing very serious matters/allegations, although their undoubted treachery is a very major factor.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What prompted Dundee not to vote? I expect this is more along the lines of what Rangers have. Ie why were four SPFL board members in talks with them from mid afternoon yesterday? 

I agree. In the published text, seen another channel, Dundee secretary clearly makes reference to other discussions involving Doncaster, Nelms and "Peter".  If that Peter is in fact Lawell, then the killer question for me is "why was Doncaster in contact with Lawell immediately following the 5pm deadline and thereafter releasing the so called result? Fuckin stinks!!!!

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I expect them to vote yes but the damage has been done now..

One of my mates was joking that they’ll give the scum the league and we’ll get fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Wouldn’t put it past the cunts!

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Exactly but if Dundee can't prove it was sent (they have so far been unwilling to) it raises massive questions over the timeline they presented 

It’s probably more they won’t want to prove it now.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

100% our evidence isn’t the WhatsApp chat

Archived