Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The narrative is ebbing away from us every minute we remain silent, as of yet our "allies and joint statements" have not materialised, if we are on our own.....If we have a hand grenade pull the pin now.

If Rangers have inside information from a whistleblower, extreme care has to be taken to ensure that nothing the club says in public, or directly to the SPFL allows them to identify this person. However, I'm wondering what the next step for Rangers is. Perhaps repeating the public request for immediate suspensions and an independent inquiry, together with a set of specific questions which need to be addressed by the inquiry?

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Don’t want them relegated? fuck that get them put down to division 2, I want them to feel every bit of pain the cunts cost us. 

I don't mate. We call them club asterisk, I want nothing to do with that. Hurt them so severely with fines and transfer embargo's that we hammer them face to face for years to come.

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Why are the cunts on Sportsound trying to demonise the Caley guy who spoke so much sense yesterday?

Hang on, I’ve answered my own question.

:lol:

You could tell the guy was struggling with it all and it was a hard decision for him. Yet these cunts have all turned on him and vilifying him.

The narrative will be set soon enough and I can see Dundee voting yes and putting this corrupt resolution through!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I don't mate. We call them club asterisk, I want nothing to do with that. Hurt them so severely with fines and transfer embargo's that we hammer them face to face for years to come.

Nah I want them to suffer like we have, lose a full squad of players and start again 

3 minutes ago, backup said:

The narrative is ebbing away from us every minute we remain silent, as of yet our "allies and joint statements" have not materialised, if we are on our own.....If we have a hand grenade pull the pin now.

I wouldn't trust any of the supposed allies. Keeping Hampden guessing about the extent and nature of the information we have, for another day or so, might not be a bad move. Then, repeat the call for suspensions, inquiry and list some key questions to be addressed. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

You could tell the guy was struggling with it all and it was a hard decision for him. Yet these cunts have all turned on him and vilifying him.

The narrative will be set soon enough and I can see Dundee voting yes and putting this corrupt resolution through!

I expect them to vote yes but the damage has been done now..

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Bang on. The longer we wait, it weakens the effect. Get something out there now. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

1. Voting for the proposal wouldn't have reduced any payment. 

Yes it would by voting for the SPFL proposal it would have meant ALL SPFL  debt and 3rd party debts be paid along with any rebates to Sponsors and TV companies

2. There's nothing which stops them putting an advisory timescale on the vote. 

The time scale was misleading to members 

3. That's down to the final payment being based on final league positions. 

After the SPFL have taken their cut to pay debts

4. This is actually close to being accurate. 

Clubs are reporting  of being coerced into agreeing to the proposal or not get their money

5. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and has been that way since the SPFL started in 2013 (in its current form). 

Combining the votes alters the outcome

6. Ethically its wrong but not sure there is any legal issue there. Votes are often done as a show of hands and there's no requirement for anonymity etc. 

Exposing the results is ethically wrong but company law may disagree.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

You’ve said this since this the start of the day, I agree. The narrative will turn to Dundee causing the bankruptcy of teams due to their decisiveness. We need to be on this via trusted twitter outlets if must but keep the pressure on till Dundee have made their decision and the corruption is outed. 

9 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I've never liked that creepy cunt. 

Clubs like Ross County and Livingston with barely 1,000 between them are a fucking disgrace. They deserve to go to the wall. They are fuck all. 

This prick is obviously a puppet on a string.  I really hope we have a belter up our sleeve, and are playing the long game, then boom, blow the whole fuckin thing up in the air.  We fuckin better have 😆

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

It gives us nothing though, all they show is dundee said they voted and they may not have. What does that prove against the SPFL? 

What prompted Dundee not to vote? I expect this is more along the lines of what Rangers have. Ie why were four SPFL board members in talks with them from mid afternoon yesterday? 

Archived