Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tina-duncan said:

But if there's no evidence (because there's been no wrongdoing don't you know!) why say something like that?

Because there is. Plenty of it. And Lawwell knows it. Hes already burned everything on their side. They just need other clubs to hand in what they have to get rid of it too. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Even after everything I 've read over this weekend, I cannot believe they are expecting anyone, anyone at all, to buy that.

I've struggled to keep up with it all to be honest but just reading that I can't believe they are actually using it as a legitimate excuse. It's mental.

Surely that alone stinks of corruption or at least foul play. You can't submit a vote then change your mind. The simple fact that this is the deciding vote also makes it obvious foul play has went on. 

Anyone thinking otherwise are at it.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I am entirely satisfied, based on all the information at my disposal, that the SPFL and its executives and legal advisers have acted wholly properly at every stage in this process.

So releasing the vote results prior to the vote being complete comes under ‘acted wholly and properly’ under his stewardship of the SFA? 

Keep digging...

2 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Come back to what I said earlier. The time of delivery is when it reached the SPFL server, not the time they released it from the quarantine system (if you buy that). There’s an extract from the SPFL rules on the twitter - think they are arguing that a no vote can be reversed but a yes vote can’t, which seems perverse and is highly debatable. While thing stinks. I seriously hope we have something solid here - more than just Dundee voted. We need something in the backroom horsetrading. 

This.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Statement after statement from spfl yet no announcement of the results yet😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 almost two days later it's like they've forgot about that.

What results? If they're assuming Dundee havent voted then there is no result yet.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Give it another 24 hours. Park and Graham are at the ready. Along with other clubs. Bye bye.

I wouldn't do shit now mate this is fuckin hilarious.

Let them hang themselves one by one.

I can't believe this has happened tbh all to give celtic the title

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What if teams go bust in the meantime.

Even after what we went through dont want that to happen.

This will hopefully be all over in time to get the funds released. As soon as Doncaster, MacLennan and the lawyer are suspended pending the investigation then the funds will be released. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Give it another 24 hours. Park and Graham are at the ready. Along with other clubs. Bye bye.

So what can you see happening here mate based on your information?

I personally think we will all end up with egg on our faces as they will sweep sweep.

Would be amazed now tbh if anything came of it the more I think of it.

Hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

So releasing the vote results riot to the vote being complete comes under ‘acted wholly and properly’ under his stewardship of the SFA? 

Keep digging...

What gets bigger the more you take from it?

A  hole.

8 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Come back to what I said earlier. The time of delivery is when it reached the SPFL server, not the time they released it from the quarantine system (if you buy that). There’s an extract from the SPFL rules on the twitter - think they are arguing that a no vote can be reversed but a yes vote can’t, which seems perverse and is highly debatable. While thing stinks. I seriously hope we have something solid here - more than just Dundee voted. We need something in the backroom horsetrading. 

4 Lads seem sure we have the ducks lineup.

Ask us to trust in Park.

Just now, KingKirk said:

And line their pockets with a little extra cash at the same time.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We need to for the sake of other clubs going bust. We need the funds released with no attachment. To do that we need Doncaster n co suspended.

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

So what can you see happening here mate based on your information?

I personally think we will all end up with egg on our faces as they will sweep sweep.

Would be amazed now tbh if anything came of it the more I think of it.

Hope I'm wrong.

Not like I've got all the info but see my other posts. We won't end up with egg on our faces. Guaranteed.

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

So releasing the vote results prior to the vote being complete comes under ‘acted wholly and properly’ under his stewardship of the SFA? 

Keep digging...

Cunts digging his own crave. My bother works in CID. Those people he interviews don't say shit on the basis of legal advice.

Why cause the chances are if they do they'll incriminate themselves just like this plumb 😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

And that's why that statement / letter will have been released with great haste. Desperation. 

I hope it's a peach when it drops!

Just to say I don't think Park and Graham expected this statement today. They've got wind of other clubs getting in contact with us. Like I said with Aberdeen yesterday....

Archived