Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

No, Ladbrokes have a guy called David Macdonald who is head of media and promotions or some shite, He took to Twitter yesterday and made a cunt of himself, Basically said ICT CEO Scot Gardiner was being unprofessional by releasing what should have been confidential information and was only doing so for his own ends by trying to enhance his own standing in Scottish Football, Anyway turns out The Bold David is a Tarrier, Who’d have thunk it 😂

Thanks,i was wondering what that was myself.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As someone said earlier we and the clubs we are in talks with are lining up all the playing cards and making sure this is squeaky clean before anything else comes out. SPFL have only been given minimal information so far.

We are the only ones to put our heads above the parapet, doesn’t engender much faith in our "allies" near 48 hrs after the event.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Any ideas what? Obviously nothing can be published otherwise the effect would be weakened, but what scale are we talking?

Everything since the formation of the SPFL.

Lawwell.

Desmond.

And now more currently the Dundee board.

Just now, esquire8 said:

It  won't be a demanding order by UEFA but will be a strong recommendation. If clubs want to qualify for next seasons european competitions then null n void must be adhered to and teams that qualified last season will qualify this season. Making this season as like it never happened. Only just way of doing it.

That’s the way I was hoping it would all go. It’s Just and Fair.  But we know that this will be fought against. 

35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

100%

Early on Liewell made a statement about decisions with serious implications, suggesting Null and Void would mean paying back gazillions when in fact there is no difference between declaring or null/voiding in terms of games played or rebate due.

Still gobsmacked at how readily this option is being ignored.

It's not being ignored, Neil has been told by japs eye that the league will be awarded to the scum or else.

I just pray to God that Rangers have all this covered and have it as tight as fuck. 

Having Stewart Robertson and James Blair  - and even Park - involved still gives me the absolute fear. Blair and Robertson have been serial failures in their time at the club. 

My only hope at the moment is that David Graham is there who will be guiding the chuckle brothers.

Still very cautious about the whole thing. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I just pray to God that Rangers have all this covered and have it as right as fuck. 

Having Stewart Robertson and James Blair  - and even Park - involved still gives me the absolute fear. Blair and Robertson have been serial failures in their time at the club. 

My only hope at the moment is that David Graham is there who will be guiding the chuckle brothers.

Still very cautious about the whole thing. 

It's very much the interim chairman and Graham at the wheel.

Just to think, if the ICT chairman had not spoken out, we would have got some vague statement on Friday from the SPFL about a delay due to technical issues and then an announcement that the vote carried without any mention of Dundee. The best way out for the SPFL is to allow Dundee's "No" vote and rerun the vote with some amendments to classify it as a "different" vote, but no change to their main resolution to call the lower leagues.

Slippery as snakes.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Would you also like to copy the last sentence?

No. It is totally irrelevant, the one I posted is perfectly clear, no vote being posted is deemed as refuting the motion 👍

Archived