Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Are Raith really coming out with that shite and only 1 point clear? 😂 

Fucking riddy

Scottish football has unveiled its undeniable brass neck this past week, small time, embarrassment of a system/football association.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

I don't see null and void being even remotely likely unless the people who put the money into the game confirm this is ok?  Then they have to decide how to split the funds and then what happens with Europe.

I'm not sure how accurate claims that clubs would have to hand money back or fans would be entitled to refunds for season tickets as some people like to hype up the worst case scenario, but it would be more difficult for leagues worldwide to deal with so they will all avoid it.

If Null and Void was voted on and it meant the club losing money, i think the board would vote no.

What ever path this goes down,  Null and void or end season early with no more games being played there will still only be 30 games out of 38 being played, season incomplete and the TV companies, sponsors etc not being able to have the other games that they contracted for, tv companies etc must see this . Now I understand if we call it Null and void then there may be a legal route to compensation but they have already had the 30 games. I also dont think its Null and void as the games still took part the record of the scores etc are still present. Is this just semantics ? can we not just say the league is abandoned for this year?  Abandoned may have a connotation that they games are going to get played at a later date but so be it it could get strung along without ever being played and thus no come back or compensation?? not a legal expert but I dont like the Null and void label

Just now, GSBear said:

What ever path this goes down,  Null and void or end season early with no more games being played there will still only be 30 games out of 38 being played, season incomplete and the TV companies, sponsors etc not being able to have the other games that they contracted for, tv companies etc must see this . Now I understand if we call it Null and void then there may be a legal route to compensation but they have already had the 30 games. I also dont think its Null and void as the games still took part the record of the scores etc are still present. Is this just semantics ? can we not just say the league is abandoned for this year?  Abandoned may have a connotation that they games are going to get played at a later date but so be it it could get strung along without ever being played and thus no come back or compensation?? not a legal expert but I dont like the Null and void label

Hi and Welcome to RM

Who gives a fuck, the bottom line is that lots of spfl teams have promotion and relegation issues to deal with. 

Some teams only require a couple of points to survive, some clubs only need a few points for promotion  and Nheil Dhoncaster won't accept this situation.

7 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

i got a degree in software development, however i know a little but know a friend that can tell us all, bear with me

Software Developers no shit about networking and are also weird as fuck

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

That's such an odd thing to say given Particks QC advice ?

Are they in danger of going belly up ?

It's such a baffling statement all round.

It reads as if it was been drafted by a fan who sat out in the sun drinking endless bottles of Corona all afternoon.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

A0F395CC-8871-4DF2-8F62-003D65B5E1EF.png

Noticed that the third paragraph states that "We have been advised that as of 8pm Dundee fc had not submitted their revised vote". That highlights a form of corruption to me and that they have been given assurances.

That bit sticks out like a sore thumb. Very telling language.  Revising a vote obviously means to change. We are in a ridiculous position where a club's vote is being played out squarely in the public eye. 

Absolutely shameless from them saying they should be declared champions being a point ahead. 

Interestingly though, it helps to shape a narrative that if they being 1 point ahead should be awarded the title, then it's a no brainer that celtic should be...

Rancid. 

3 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Have just finished work and it's jumped about 80 pages and I've no clue what's going on. 

Partick grew a set

Dundee  shat it

Radio silence from spfl/ slanty eyes

Raith Rovers going to war apparently if season null and void and they’re no champions 😂

Archived