Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Possibly because St Johnstone would climb above them..that's all I can think of. 

That and they maybe want the revenue from the 4 Edinburgh derbies next season if they are taking a big financial hit during the Covid-19 crisis. 

Just guessing though.

5 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It would therefore, be a good idea for the SPFL to make themselves available to contact to discuss said complications.

It seems they've been able to make plenty of outgoing calls of late.

Yeah of course but I don’t really see anything in the timings of that if we submitted it yesterday.

The big issue is how long the SPFL have given clubs to see the resolution prior to voting and to prepare their own resolutions because these things take time to competently draft and revise. Which is what we basically said in our original statement.

Can anyone help me with this question.

In Rangers resolution, have the club asked to be paid the money for second place at anytime even if it goes to null and void? 

Its been stated by one of “them” to me that’s the case which i obviously don’t believe. 

I would have thought the club would have stated all monies be shared equally between the 12 clubs. TIA

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

In Rangers resolution, have the club asked to be paid the money for second place at anytime even if it goes to null and void? 

Its been stated by one of “them” to me that’s the case which i obviously don’t believe. 

I would have thought the club would have stated all monies be shared equally between the 12 clubs. TIA

Never listen to a bheast mate. Clueless cunts 👍

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Rangers proposal is to give clubs loans based on the outstanding amount of prize money due on current league positions.

Just now, The Dude said:

Rangers proposal is to give clubs loans based on the outstanding amount of prize money due on current league positions.

If that’s the proposal it beggars belief that they deemed it not worth putting to the 42 member clubs. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

If that’s the proposal it beggars belief that they deemed it not worth putting to the 42 member clubs. 

Here it is in full:

“That the board of the company be authorised and instructed to make payment to the member clubs of the league of loans equal to the amount that such member clubs would become entitled to if the Scottish Football Leagues were completed and each member club’s position in the completed league was the same as the position in which that member club is presently.

“Such loans to be provided without the payment of interest or fees to the league by the member clubs and to be made forthwith on the passing of this resolution and to continue to be available until the league determines that a final allocation of the payments to member clubs in respect of season 2019/2020 can be made.

“On such determination by the league, member clubs shall be entitled to effect repayment by written confirmation to the league that the loan provided to that member club may be set against the equivalent amount of the repayment to be made to such member club on determination.”

Just now, The Dude said:

Here it is in full:

“That the board of the company be authorised and instructed to make payment to the member clubs of the league of loans equal to the amount that such member clubs would become entitled to if the Scottish Football Leagues were completed and each member club’s position in the completed league was the same as the position in which that member club is presently.

“Such loans to be provided without the payment of interest or fees to the league by the member clubs and to be made forthwith on the passing of this resolution and to continue to be available until the league determines that a final allocation of the payments to member clubs in respect of season 2019/2020 can be made.

“On such determination by the league, member clubs shall be entitled to effect repayment by written confirmation to the league that the loan provided to that member club may be set against the equivalent amount of the repayment to be made to such member club on determination.”

So have they said what from that wasn’t worthy of asking their members ? 

12 minutes ago, Brackley said:

New proposal incoming.

For daring to question the SPFL integrity that Rangers be immediately  placed in Division 2 for the start of next season. 

Dont be silly.

You forgot to mention the fine to the exact value of the money we're due to be paid.

39 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Aw fuck, here’s Mini Dude

:duh:

Sound.

So you disagree that the spfl have made their mind up and what stop in their pursuit of it? Will twist and turn and bribe until their goal is achieved?

If it doesn’t happen today, restructure will get voted on and most defectors will back down. How i see it playing out.

But aye. I’m mini dude. 

Fucking loser

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I can't see it . We don't have anyone with balls to put themselves in front of cameras . Love to be wrong so much

Get Stevie G to do it, he doesn't give a fuck about the SFA or SPFL.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Sound.

So you disagree that the spfl have made their mind up and what stop in their pursuit of it? Will twist and turn and bribe until their goal is achieved?

If it doesn’t happen today, restructure will get voted on and most defectors will back down. How i see it playing out.

But aye. I’m mini dude. 

Fucking loser

No, I just called you Mini Dude.

But if you want to be known as “Fucking Loser”, then be my guest.

Brave choice 👍

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Rod McKenzie of 'You bastards have been cheating us for years' fame? Yes makes sense that the spfl lawyer, like most other celtic supporting professionals cannot actually be 'professional '

David tanners put out a cracking tweet btw 

9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

So have they said what from that wasn’t worthy of asking their members ? 

I don't know specifically and am very limited in who I have any contact with due to being furloughed and not having access to work devices and being unable to get in contact with people who'd be able to give me a better idea of what the issue was.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Here it is in full:

T

19 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Null and void has never been on the table according to SPFL ,

Archived