Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, Amato said:

The Dutch Football Association “intends not to continue” the Eredivisie season after the national government extended a ban on major events until 1 September because of coronavirus.

Ajax and AZ Alkmaar are leading the Dutch top flight level on points after 26 games, with Ajax ahead on goal difference.

Dutch football’s governing body KNVB said in a statement it “intends not to continue playing the 2019/20 competition” but will consult Uefa before making a final decision.

Earlier on Tuesday, Uefa said some European leagues could be cancelled “in special cases” because of the pandemic.

“Based on the government's decision, the KNVB will consult with Uefa, after which the decision will be taken,” the KNVB statement continued.

“The KNVB has not yet definitively cancelled competitions because of financial difficulties in the football industry due to the corona crisis.”

Eredivisie clubs will meet on Friday “to discuss the consequences” of the decision, while training grounds will reopen “under strict conditions” so that players can train.

“It’s a massive blow for all the professional clubs at the highest level,” Dutch football journalist Marcel Van Der Kraan told BBC World Service.

“The Eredivisie was hoping they could resume. But we know it is impossible to organise matches with fans and the Prime Minister says it is not wise to do it without fans.”

Are they planning to call it as is or null and void it?

Should be no champion and no relegation as nothing has been decided on either case. 👍

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Should be no champion and no relegation as nothing has been decided on either case. 👍

Of course it should be 👍 just wondering what they plan to actually do though

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Aye right, hiding all the paedo allegations as the carpet is too full.

I think their trying to have the game called now under 'special circumstances' I think they will use the 42 member vote as reason they've dug their pitch up. Which is why I asked will cfc be asked to forfeit their place in the domestic league? I think once UEFA discovers that the vote was shady and that they've dug up their pitch the day before UEFA announced anything They'll be told to.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I think their trying to have the game called now under 'special circumstances' I think they will use the 42 member vote as reason they've dug their pitch up. Which is why I asked will cfc be asked to forfeit their place in the domestic league? I think once UEFA discovers that the vote was shady and hat they've dug up their pitch the day before UEFA announced anything They'll be told to.

They can always go and play at Hampden, wouldn't be the first time.

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Found this from 6 years ago . And even then the coincidences were quite unbelievable 

Certain names are now off the scene , merely been replaced by like minded others 

corruption.jpg

The scope of how they've infected the country is remarkable.

St Mirren Gordon Scott has replaced Leanne Dempster on the reconstruction/relegation dodging board.

What has he been promised?

A continuation of hosting Scotland U21 games? 

I am one cynical bastard 😂

Edit......I know the SPFL have nothing to do with Scotland and it’s the SFA but they are both intertwined for me.

I think by hook or crook , the scum will be given this tbh . We should only laugh or pity them . We know it will always feel hollow . Of course they won't admit that .

It will feel like they have had a wee chug but they fired a blank . "Oh was that it"   No glory , no drama . Only the title of being "awarded it" by their own corrupt cabal.

Deep down , we know they will feel like it was an  anti climax . No matter how much the red tops glorify it , it means very little as title was " NOT WON " 

And we won the last OF game . they will still have this hurt still nagging them:dance:

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think by hook or crook , the scum will be given this tbh . We should only laugh or pity them . We know it will always feel hollow . Of course they won't admit that .

It will feel like they have had a wee chug but they fired a blank . "Oh was that it"   No glory , no drama . Only the title of being "awarded it" by their own corrupt cabal.

Deep down , we know they will feel like it was an  anti climax . No matter how much the red tops glorify it , it means very little as title was " NOT WON " 

And we won the last OF game . they will still have this hurt still nagging them:dance:

Think we need to wait until Thursday to see if UEFA  uphold the integrity of their competitions and one we're still playing in.

38 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think their trying to have the game called now under 'special circumstances' I think they will use the 42 member vote as reason they've dug their pitch up. Which is why I asked will cfc be asked to forfeit their place in the domestic league? I think once UEFA discovers that the vote was shady and that they've dug up their pitch the day before UEFA announced anything They'll be told to.

Special circumstances is the likes of Liverpool and nothing to do with pitches IMO

Archived