Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

We did maintenance they're doing a renovation.

Trying to lay a new pitch over the brooms which have swept the biggest sporting scandal in Scottish football history can’t be easy to be fair. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think by hook or crook , the scum will be given this tbh . We should only laugh or pity them . We know it will always feel hollow . Of course they won't admit that .

It will feel like they have had a wee chug but they fired a blank . "Oh was that it"   No glory , no drama . Only the title of being "awarded it" by their own corrupt cabal.

Deep down , we know they will feel like it was an  anti climax . No matter how much the red tops glorify it , it means very little as title was " NOT WON " 

And we won the last OF game . they will still have this hurt still nagging them:dance:

I’d disagree.  I don’t think they’ve the self awareness for anything of the sort!

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hollicom in quick, is this not the same guy who instantly claimed the title should be given to them when football was stopped? 🙄

363FA143-8EA5-4F7F-A3E0-4B7517314FEF.png

That picture should come with a government health warning FFS.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think by hook or crook , the scum will be given this tbh . We should only laugh or pity them . We know it will always feel hollow . Of course they won't admit that .

It will feel like they have had a wee chug but they fired a blank . "Oh was that it"   No glory , no drama . Only the title of being "awarded it" by their own corrupt cabal.

Deep down , we know they will feel like it was an  anti climax . No matter how much the red tops glorify it , it means very little as title was " NOT WON " 

And we won the last OF game . they will still have this hurt still nagging them:dance:

With Uefa stating league placings must stand as per their future comps, I think you've nailed. it. However, the massive bonus is that it will forever be remembered  for want of better wording - The Title That Never Was. 

They didn't win it cause the season faliled to be completed. Named as title winners purely for the sake of bureacratic conveniency. Winners of fuck all.

Could easily become the title of shame and of embarassment. 

Fenian Fuckers.

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t know if it’s been raised before but this is an excellent point.

Imagine if the filth were still in the CL 😂

I still don’t think the return match will go ahead. Even if it does, and assuming we get knocked out, how on earth do we fit all those qualifiers in for next season? I’d prefer a line to be drawn and straight into the EL next season (unless we win the return match 3-0 🤣 )

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Found this from 6 years ago . And even then the coincidences were quite unbelievable 

Certain names are now off the scene , merely been replaced by like minded others 

corruption.jpg

:tu:

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

D23514A9-A6CA-49A3-9C97-CE87CBCA5FF9.gif.95ea72f93c0ea443e48551bb9f56fc7f.gif

:lol:

"Covid-19 .... is frucking in here somewhere ..... gemee rat Grassgo Jap twat onna  phone now .... FFS!!!"

🇬🇧

After all that has gone on, I would not be surprised if money had changed hands somewhere. I remember the Juventus match fixing and if it happened there, then something like it could happen here; I would not be shocked in any way if it did.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/calciopoli-2006-match-fixing-scandal-juventus-relegated

52 minutes ago, ZZed said:

After all that has gone on, I would not be surprised if money had changed hands somewhere. I remember the Juventus match fixing and if it happened there, then something like it could happen here; I would not be shocked in any way if it did.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/calciopoli-2006-match-fixing-scandal-juventus-relegated

Money may not change hands but favours go on in plain sight ,just join the dots ,their is control in all the right areas to influence decisions to get what they want .

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Us winning the last old firm will not bother them one bit mate.

The cunts will be out dancing in the streets like the last 8 years don't kid yourself.

That lot have no shame.....infact it wouldn't surprise me if they rub this one in even more due to the circumstances....cunts.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will have an open top bus parade, they have no shame nor sense of honour.

5 hours ago, ZZed said:

Me personally would always think that a convicted paedophile ring,to the extent of 6 already convicted of abusing young boys in someone else's care would be more of a reason to shut ANY club down,especially one that LET it happen and did nothing over the 50 years it took place.
How any right minded person could actually support a club like that is beyond my comprehension.
Even before match fixing.
Takes you back to money being more important than a child's welfare.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

Us winning the last old firm will not bother them one bit mate.

The cunts will be out dancing in the streets like the last 8 years don't kid yourself.

That lot have no shame.....infact it wouldn't surprise me if they rub this one in even more due to the circumstances....cunts.

I think on the surface yes . My point is in their heads and hearts . it will be unsatisfying but will never admit that . Believe me i never kid myself when its anything to with the bheasts

The strange thing for me is Leanne Dempster.

Stays very quiet.

Then joins the reconstruction/relegation dodging group.

Quits it straight away.

Then talks about “a meteor is about to hit Scottish Football”.

Does she know something?

Could she be the whistleblower?

Who shot JR? 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The strange thing for me is Leanne Dempster.

Stays very quiet.

Then joins the reconstruction/relegation dodging group.

Quits it straight away.

Then talks about “a meteor is about to hit Scottish Football”.

Does she know something?

Could she be the whistleblower?

Who shot JR? 😂😂

Where is the source for this meteor quote?

Edit - all good found it in the Glasgow times.

The "meteor" hitting scottish football I think she is talking about is the financial implications.

15 hours ago, Escobar said:

Sorry let’s all get back to sitting in the house listening to the fucking depressing news. 

Sorry, I forgot a lot of folk are stuck in flats etc... I stopped watching that shit. All it does is talk about death non-stop. Not a single mention of the number of people who have survived Covid. 

Get yourself Netflix and just start binging whatever you fancy or watch some of the old games I've been posting up recently. They're good for lifting your spirits 👍🏻

There's Crucible classics on the red button.  Watching Selby vs Robertson just now if that's your thing. First to 17 and its 16 - 15 at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Where is the source for this meteor quote?

Edit - all good found it in the Glasgow times.

The "meteor" hitting scottish football I think she is talking about is the financial implications.

I’m hoping it might be a bit more than financial mate 😂👍

More I think about the "meteor" quote and restructuring, the more I see it as moving deckchairs on the titanic.  STs wont sell unless fans can see games, most games will likely be bcd for some time so outwith the premier league most wouldnt be televised. Clubs will go to the wall as soon as furloughing stops as they play games, if theyve not already gone bust.  The spfl will be a fraction of what it is now.

In comparison to most realising Independence is dead and we'd be a bankrupt nation right now without the big nation's help I actually think the best way for the authorities to save their members would be to get us subsumed job lot with the EFL. I get that would be them being turkeys voting for xmas, but it would likely be the best solution as a scottish regional division or whatever. The money which filters down the levels come summer is likelier to be more than clubs will be scheduled to receive right now, zilch.  Huge number of benefits, some negatives, entirely unrealistic I know but I'm bored so fuck it there you go 😂

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

More I think about the "meteor" quote and restructuring, the more I see it as moving deckchairs on the titanic.  STs wont sell unless fans can see games, most games will likely be bcd so outwith the premier league most wouldnt be televised. Clubs will go to the wall as soon as furloughing stops as they play games, if theyve not already gone bust.  The spfl will be a fraction of what it is now.

In comparison to most realising Independence is dead and we'd be a bankrupt nation right now without the big nation's help I actually think the best way for the authorities to save their members would be to get us subsumed job lot with the EFL. I get that would be them being turkeys voting for xmas, but it would likely be the best solution as a scottish regional division or whatever. The money which filters down the levels come summer is likelier to be more than clubs will be scheduled to receive right now, zilch.  Huge number of benefits, some negatives, entirely unrealistic I know but I'm bored so fuck it there you go 😂

It would be good if the canned the whole Scottish Parliament and devolved services as well. How much waste must that generate duplicating so much up here that can be run nationally.

21 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

It would be good if the canned the whole Scottish Parliament and devolved services as well. How much waste must that generate duplicating so much up here that can be run nationally.

Agreed. Tbf I should have probably posted my previous post elsewhere so as not to derail this thread but in honesty I cant see any likely survival route for clubs in the bottom leagues unless the top league distributes more of their cash to them. And that isnt going to happen.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Agreed. Tbf I should have probably posted my previous post elsewhere so as not to derail this thread but in honesty I cant see any likely survival route for clubs in the bottom leagues unless the top league distributes more cash to them. And that isnt going to happen.

I was always under the impression that the majority of the smaller teams in our structure were owned by local folk who have a few Bob and run the clubs out their own pockets? Obviously they need cash to pay the players,  that's where the problems will start but I can't see too many players in the lower league's getting much more than £2800/month? I seem to remember East Fife only paying their players £10/week. And as long as most of the clubs weren't daft, the cash they made from us coming back up through the leagues should still be helping most of the smaller teams out. Especially if they have decent sized stadiums like Morton and a few others. 

Archived