Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

scum will get their title, dundee u will get promotion and they will come up with a new rule not to relegate hearts. Guaranteed.

That's always been on the cards. Hence giving Hearts and Hamilton the lead say in potential reconstruction. Budge heading it up with the responsibility.

Then they have left it upto her to make it happen as she's got the most to gain from pushing it through, then if it can't be done then their conscious is clear as they gave the responsibility and powers to the likes of Hearts to draw their own destiny in regards to their relegation. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Jez,I'm sort of enjoying the lay-off,hurting the bank balance tho. Do a coupleof days this week and off again 😉 

Hurting my bank balance too ,furlough ,80pc seems awright but the missing 20pc is   Pocket money ,missing out on a bit of overtime too ,plus bored 

Mrs is one week on one week off and she can’t find a routine to try and get used to it ,so if she’s in the mood to do something energetic and I’m doing it at furlough pace she gets a right crabbit cunt ,She doesn’t get any moaning from me if she fancies a day sitting on her arse while I do the cooking cleaning and whatever else needs done 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

That's always been on the cards. Hence giving Hearts and Hamilton the lead say in potential reconstruction. Budge heading it up with the responsibility.

Then they have left it upto her to make it happen as she's got the most to gain from pushing it through, then if it can't be done then their conscious is clear as they gave the responsibility and powers to the likes of Hearts to draw their own destiny in regards to their relegation. 

I meant after reconstruction fails. They will still find away not to relegate them. And when they see Aimes threatening legal action in France even more so. To hear a high profile like Van Basten say what we all say on here was refreshing. Even if leagues were to resume, it would feel like two seasons. No doubt some teams will come back better and some worse. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I said time and again it wouldn’t happen. 

But they were allowing money to cloud their judgement. 

Organised professional football is full of fucking bellends. 

12217400-894A-49AC-8E7F-6315A8A59497.png

Seen fc Koln had a few new cases but the rest of the team continued to train, just need to accept there’s no way it can be done anytime soon 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Seen fc Koln had a few new cases but the rest of the team continued to train, just need to accept there’s no way it can be done anytime soon 

Mate if guys like me who are clueless, let’s face facts here, are saying it can’t happen then why are football authorities running around blind thinking they are different?

I honestly despair at modern football. 

The game is dying and their solution is to force players to risk their life to kick a ball. 

FUCKING  MADNESS 👍

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I meant after reconstruction fails. They will still find away not to relegate them. And when they see Aimes threatening legal action in France even more so. To hear a high profile like Van Basten say what we all say on here was refreshing. Even if leagues were to resume, it would feel like two seasons. No doubt some teams will come back better and some worse. 

Make no mistake they will do everything not to relegate them because if they do, they run the risk of Hearts taking them to court which could mean they can't hand their beloved celtic the title if Hearts get their way in court - if that's how it plays out.

Something we should be doing ourselves (court action to prevent celtic racking up another title on us that they've not even won) unforgivable that we have no intention of doing so. One of a few reasons at the moment why I feel like I'm done with Scottish football.

31 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

32A124C7-4E95-4467-9A2E-D9979D832101.jpeg.76a164d21a35c5364642b62a8990d66b.jpeg

:caughtone:

Aw mate I'm so so sorry about that .... if only I'd known .... :facepalm: ..... still .... looking on the bright side ..... I see you've still got your sense of humour .............. well .......... for a wee while anyway ....... :p:

🇬🇧

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:caughtone:

Aw mate I'm so so sorry about that .... if only I'd known .... :facepalm: ..... still .... looking on the bright side ..... I see you've still got your sense of humour .............. well .......... for a wee while anyway ....... :p:

🇬🇧

Are you related to tannerall? 

Just now, writingranger said:

It's telling that those outside Rangers think the board's aim is about the title. That's because it's all they think about. It's a bit corruption,  coercion and the absence of sporting integrity.

Rangers haven't actually been pushing for n&v (which annoys me). We are after a change in leadership at the top.

Alan Stubbs was so wrong (he is not intelligent) when mentioning Rangers & n&v in his comments. 

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

It's telling that those outside Rangers think the board's aim is about the title. That's because it's all they think about. It's a bit corruption,  coercion and the absence of sporting integrity.

I see they’ve wheeled out Rod Stewart to say that he would be embarrassed if it was the other way around. The guy is a crackpot 

No matter what, the hatred of Rangers will ramp up after this. We have put a target on ourselves so we better have something explosive that can't be ignored.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Rangers haven't actually been pushing for n&v (which annoys me). We are after a change in leadership at the top.

Alan Stubbs was so wrong (he is not intelligent) when mentioning Rangers & n&v in his comments. 

Alan Stubbs comes across as the kid at school that the teacher just let draw all over their jotter because it made life easier. 

If it hadn’t been for football he would have been under qualified to clean toilets. 👍

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Make no mistake they will do everything not to relegate them because if they do, they run the risk of Hearts taking them to court which could mean they can't hand their beloved celtic the title if Hearts get their way in court - if that's how it plays out.

Something we should be doing ourselves (court action to prevent celtic racking up another title on us that they've not even won) unforgivable that we have no intention of doing so. One of a few reasons at the moment why I feel like I'm done with Scottish football.

Not really our issue, but 100% If the SPFL relegated my club I would expect them to raise a legal action against the league.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I see they’ve wheeled out Rod Stewart to say that he would be embarrassed if it was the other way around. The guy is a crackpot 

Loses any credibility after being off his tits doing that cup draw 

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Maybe the club feels going after the bigger prize is more important . Getting the cabal ousted 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:stevieg:

Unfortunately not directly mate ..... just a well liked brother Bear ...... is he your Dad? ..... :p:

🇬🇧

Thankfully only have to suffer him on here which is plenty 

Tom English@TEnglishSport

Sounds like tomorrow may be D(ossier)-Day. A full house or a bluff? Vindication or humiliation? https://twitter.com/tenglishsport/status/1255186817755877377 …

Tom English@TEnglishSport

So many people getting uptight about the Rangers’ dossier. This is very simple. If they have serious evidence of wrong-doing then they’ll be doing the game a service by revealing it. If they don’t have serious evidence then they’ll be humiliated for making a major deal of it.

Here's hoping it's total vindication.

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

From FF last Thursday

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 15-Apr-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

Changes/New Laws introduced this month:

Rule C7A, page 31

Rule C53, page 44

Appendix 3, page 116

I was not aware that this was what the Clubs were voting on, not sure the Clubs were either. Someone has been very busy while they were self-isolating.

What were the rules that were changed . Surely our club must be aware of this . Just more corruption . It goes on and on . And the bent media we have don't give a flying fuck 

Archived