Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Marco Van Basten is correct.

You cannot give some teams awards whilst punishing other teams for undecided events.

You have to have consistency or you are open to court cases.

The only way is to end it, no champions, no promotion and no relegation.

I keep repeating it and have yet to hear why it can’t happen.

Everyone treated exactly the same way. 

Football is a game played on a football pitch not by some rule to predict what might happen on future events, you would be as well as giving the game up and just guessing the scores from now on if they get their way.

:tu:

Top post ..... Marco .... ahem! .... Dave ..... cough! cough! .... :innocent:

.....  as for the bit in bold mate ........ the Pools people and the Bookies would be over the moon if this formula were to be the only method of how points were awarded over the season calendar .... :p:

🇬🇧

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

Top post ..... Marco .... ahem! .... Dave ..... cough! cough! .... :innocent:

.....  as for the bit in bold mate ........ the Pools people and the Bookies would be over the moon if this formula were to be the only method of how points were awarded over the season calendar .... :p:

🇬🇧

Will happen one day but I still can't get over the lack of clear direction from UEFA.

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest I give no fucks what any other fan groups thinks of me. Or as a matter of fact you or anyone else. I was actually joking about him having to go for being a Rangers fan, as I said in another post, because I was saying the same as the poster. 

Don't talk fucking utter shite :lol:

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No surprise it's the complete mongos of the forum that are letting her pretend she was joking 

A set up :lol:

I also said I thought he was set up but not for being a Rangers supporter. I stand by that. 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

I seem to remember THEM saying thatwhen the SPL/SFL become one,all rules remain,it'll simply be a name change but wi the removal of the SFL board ppl 😉 so what rules were in place then are the same rules in place now re loans/advances.

I believe you are correct mate ..... IIRC ....  it was one of the main "selling points" for a smooth transition from SPL to SPFL ..... mainly to appease the lower league clubs at the time.

🇬🇧

29 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

As I understand it the rule has been amended on 23rd April - could be wrong, won't be the first time.

From FF last Thursday

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 15-Apr-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

Changes/New Laws introduced this month:

Rule C7A, page 31

Rule C53, page 44

Appendix 3, page 116

I was not aware that this was what the Clubs were voting on, not sure the Clubs were either. Someone has been very busy while they were self-isolating.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Every day you say that I'm jealous as fuck. This furlough shite is fucking depressing!

If it makes you feel any better it’s my day off Wednesday, Bank holiday on Friday and I don’t work Sundays😂😂 Anyway back on topic, Any chance of a wee update please 👍

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Every day you say that I'm jealous as fuck. This furlough shite is fucking depressing!

Jez,I'm sort of enjoying the lay-off,hurting the bank balance tho. Do a coupleof days this week and off again 😉 

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A mate of mine had a hefty bet in that game ,went for a piss before the end came back and he thought we were winding him up 

Who had he bet on?

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If it makes you feel any better it’s my day off Wednesday, Bank holiday on Friday and I don’t work Sundays😂😂 Anyway back on topic, Any chance of a wee update please 👍

Nothing has changed mate. 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No surprise it's the complete mongos of the forum that are letting her pretend she was joking 

A set up :lol:

:Fod:.............. UPPA MONGOS ........ :hiboys:

:crabflute:  ...... Cheer up William .... Son ....

....... Oh! what can it mean ..... to be Knocked Out by Jinty .... and the mongos on her teeeeeeam ..... :crabflute:

🇬🇧

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:Fod:.............. UPPA MONGOS ........ :hiboys:

:crabflute:  ...... Cheer up William .... Son ....

....... Oh! what can it mean ..... to be Knocked Out by Jinty .... and the mongos on her teeeeeeam ..... :crabflute:

🇬🇧

32A124C7-4E95-4467-9A2E-D9979D832101.jpeg.76a164d21a35c5364642b62a8990d66b.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Andy gray lost his job cause he was a Rangers fan, and king Kirk is still a mongo 

Archived