Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It will be called nine-in-a-row in the record books so it is NOT meaningless. This really irks me that so many bears (not just you) simply laugh this off. Asterisk or not it stands as a title won and it pisses me off because they never won it.

Awarded to be factually correct .I will never have won it 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Awarded to be factually correct .I will never have won it 

Those cunts go around calling us a new club even though every organization in the world states that to be false. You, I, KK or whoever can all say they never won it but those same organizations will say differently and that is what pisses me off.

The fact that they haven't been declared winners yet by the cabal, gives me some hope that they are waiting to see the dossier first. As the hour nears, I'm not too sure it will be mind-blowing enough to stop it.

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The only way the scum can claim this is a legit title is if the season is completed all 38games anything else kills in a row

The scum don't need to claim anything.

It will be awarded by the SPFL and recognised by all associations as all the record books will show, along with the fact that it is 9iar.

They will take the trophy as awarded by the SPFL and unfurl the champions flag.

So, how will this not be 9iar? Taking into account that it matters not a fuck what we think.

Sadly we could have video footage of Doncaster and co killing weans and it matters not a jot. Too many clubs scared to go against the tarrier cabal. Too many are happy with the taste of Liewell's cock. 

That's where we are at in Scotland. It's beyond comprehension. 

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s a fucking shitehole mate, I’d move abroad in a heartbeat but the Ms  wouldn’t have it, used to be proud to be Scottish now its a fucking embarrassment 

Having been at Wembley 5 times by 1981 when John Robertson scored with a penalty to win 1-0,i could feel the real hatred and anti English shite coming to the fore.
Previous to this IMHO was good natured banter where fans actually sat beside each other,but that match really changed my mind on going to watch Scotland.

Seemed to find small things happening here like the DR when reporting on events in NI that they always used the papes Christian names and Unionists Surnames,and that was when I stopped buying that fuckin jacobite,republican,tarrier infested rag.
Used to listen to radio Scotland,now give it the fingers over the throat gesture.
Used to listen to Clyde,now give it the fingers over the throat gesture, (well!!!) most of the time,and always when the tramps were getting beat or even a draw. 

Have never felt the urge to move as this is my Country more than the plastic paddies and the cunts that associate with them.
Fuck every Rangers hater in this fucked up country at this moment in time.
Enjoy it ,as it AINT going to last forever.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You know the league is fucked when some clubs probably won’t even read what Rangers have as they have already made their minds up.

Whether they simply hate us or they are part of the shambles and would prefer to keep it buried they are not voting our way.

I can’t wait to see what it is we have but just need to try and be patient for a bit longer. 

The latest drip drip to force an early vote to close the season is that the Prem clubs will want to vote to get their money due ,

Same propaganda as last time in public view ,it’s not the full amount that they will be wanting to close the season ,it’s just the last instalment ,

Media up here need cleansed too 

They haven't won 9 titles in a row, it's a fucking sham 9 in a row not won on the park against us, that is a fact! So if you're looking in scum! it will never ever ever be 9 no matter what you try and peddle, a bit like the child abuse you all desperately don't want to take the responsibility for, now that is 100% real and we know deep down the shame of it kills you!

10 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Having been at Wembley 5 times by 1981 when John Robertson scored with a penalty to win 1-0,i could feel the real hatred and anti English shite coming to the fore.
Previous to this IMHO was good natured banter where fans actually sat beside each other,but that match really changed my mind on going to watch Scotland.

Seemed to find small things happening here like the DR when reporting on events in NI that they always used the papes Christian names and Unionists Surnames,and that was when I stopped buying that fuckin jacobite,republican,tarrier infested rag.
Used to listen to radio Scotland,now give it the fingers over the throat gesture.
Used to listen to Clyde,now give it the fingers over the throat gesture, (well!!!) most of the time,and always when the tramps were getting beat or even a draw. 

Have never felt the urge to move as this is my Country more than the plastic paddies and the cunts that associate with them.
Fuck every Rangers hater in this fucked up country at this moment in time.
Enjoy it ,as it AINT going to last forever.

Your last part ,Iv saw many situations over the years that I just could not see ever ending ,Apartheid ,Berlin Wall being the 2 biggest as it stands the tarrier control and corruption looks like it can never end ,But like those seemingly immovable objects there time will eventually come 

Rangers still working on their case against SPFL

Tony Marshall (The Times)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers will delay the release of their evidence into alleged wrongdoing by the SPFL hierarchy. The Ibrox club was due to circulate a dossier to the other 41 clubs today (Tuesday) in support of its call for an independent probe. The clubs are scheduled to vote on the issue at an extraordinary general meeting next Tuesday.

If there is not 75 per cent support in each of the top two divisions, and the same backing over the bottom two combined, there will be no mandate for an investigation under SPFL rules.

Rangers intend to continue working on their documents and will finalise how they are presented before releasing them over the next 48 hours.

The 12 Premiership clubs will hold their second conference call meeting in six days today. The Rangers issue is not expected to be up for discussion but clubs will give further consideration to how and when to conclude the league.

Last month’s controversial vote not only decided the three lower divisions but it empowered the SPFL board to vote on a similar conclusion to the top flight which would crown celtic, relegate Hearts — unless there is reconstruction — and release final placement payments.

All the Premiership clubs are now being consulted on that. Most are prepared to end the season now while three or four are still prepared to wait. A decision will be required before a Uefa deadline on May 25.

Before people suggest we are scampering or searching desperately by delaying the evidence, I think we are just being extra careful in trying to present the best dossier possible. After all, if you ask me, the spfl incriminate themselves almost on a daily basis giving us more to present. 

Writing a dossier like this will be done through club lawyers and these things take time.

I would rather they wait and get it right the first time.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Before people suggest we are scampering or searching desperately by delaying the evidence, I think we are just being extra careful in trying to present the best dossier possible. After all, if you ask me, the spfl incriminate themselves almost on a daily basis giving us more to present. 

Writing a dossier like this will be done through club lawyers and these things take time.

Sorry mate, but I think we have absolutely wrecked it with this delay and delay and we are about to get completely strung up if there are any holes in the evidence. Judging by the tone of posts of the last umpteen pages, it's all about a blame culture now. I think the delay is to save face all round and all about mitigation now, true to form with our board. They can't even play to the gallery with any competence.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We'll soon see tbh. 

I agree it has to be water-tight and presented a certain way - but we've had almost a month to get it reading how we want it .... why the scramble in at the last minute? 

Somethings happening IMO ... hopefully new content to add to it. Need to see though.

Neither up nor down at the moment on it.

8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sorry mate, but I think we have absolutely wrecked it with this delay and delay and we are about to get completely strung up if there are any holes in the evidence. Judging by the tone of posts of the last umpteen pages, it's all about a blame culture now. I think the delay is to save face all round and all about mitigation now, true to form with our board. They can't even play to the gallery with any competence.

I hope you are wrong mate (and you do too) and it is more like BE is saying that we are adding new content.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum don't need to claim anything.

It will be awarded by the SPFL and recognised by all associations as all the record books will show, along with the fact that it is 9iar.

They will take the trophy as awarded by the SPFL and unfurl the champions flag.

So, how will this not be 9iar? Taking into account that it matters not a fuck what we think.

The record books will also show the spfl had a independent inquiry that no cunt within our club new about 

We have won 9IAR so have they on the park.  Matters not a fuck to be awarded a trophy in the spfl boardroom mate for something they didn't win.

They didn't win it but will be given in killing this in a row at 8(been very kind)

That's the truth

3 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Sadly we could have video footage of Doncaster and co killing weans and it matters not a jot. Too many clubs scared to go against the tarrier cabal. Too many are happy with the taste of Liewell's cock. 

That's where we are at in Scotland. It's beyond comprehension. 

Listen bud, I live over here in the colonies and I've shown your posts to guys from different countries and they ask me why our fans put up with such negative crap from one of our 'so-called supporters' for weeks on end.
I don't have an answer for them. Maybe you could explain your attitude to me so that I can explain it to them.
Otherwise shut the f**k up and let the rest of us live in hope that the board will come good tomorrow.
Does that sound fair?

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

They haven't won 9 titles in a row, it's a fucking sham 9 in a row not won on the park against us, that is a fact! So if you're looking in scum! it will never ever ever be 9 no matter what you try and peddle, a bit like the child abuse you all desperately don't want to take the responsibility for, now that is 100% real and we know deep down the shame of it kills you!

The scum cunts have no shame (look at war titles) and the history books will show 9 in a row. The paedo thing is being investigated internally and has been for the last two years...

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Evening Times saying we're delaying handing over the evidence now (today) ... there's not a lot much else to the story tbh. 

Wonder why.

If true, obviously.

Sandie Shaw "puppet on a string".

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The record books will also show the spfl had a independent inquiry that no cunt within our club new about 

We have won 9IAR so have they on the park.  Matters not a fuck to be awarded a trophy in the spfl boardroom mate for something they didn't win.

They didn't win it but will be given in killing this in a row at 8(been very kind)

That's the truth

They didn't truly win in on the park, but that's the problem up here. It's corrupt to fuck.

The season could be cut short again next term, who knows and if they are top, will get it awarded again. It will show 10iar.

It's hollow, but they will accept it as that is who they are, but the records would again show them as winners.

If it is us who are sitting top next season and it comes to an early end, then we should refuse any such award and tell them to ram it.

The big issue for me, is not how many titles that the scum are awarded, but the removal of the cabal, otherwise we will continue to be shat upon every season in a rigged competition. It has to fucking end.

We line the pockets of every cunt, then we are raped by officialdom for the privilege.

We will go into a new season knowing the authorities will fuck us with bookings, red cards and CO interventions to our detriment, to the betterment of of one club. It's bent and we need to stop going along with their game.

I won't recognise them as winners, but the record books will. That is damaging to us and it will continue until we say, no fucking more.

6 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I truly hope not.

IF we fuck this up, there is little point to us.

We then continue to knowingly participate in a rigged competition to benefit one club to their rules.

It's sickening and time we played dirty and call them out for what they are, including the paedo issue. Irrefutable evidence or not.

We are dammed either way, so nothing to lose imo. What are they going to do? Ban us to the lower reaches?. Take points of us? The alternative is being shafted for evermore and they all live of us, whilst laughing at us! 

I'd rather be the fuck out of it, than the current piss take season after season.

Even if we don't count this title, the 'in a row' thing is still ongoing. At best next year they'd be going for 9. It's contested years in a row.

Personally, I think it'd be 9 with an asterisk.

9 in a row*.

*2019-20 awarded due to Covid pandemic.

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

WTF! 😂😂😂😂😂

Where do you even start with this negative pish?

You know the square root of fuck all so wait until something is released before you pish all over it FS!

Archived