Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

17 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Rejected before the SPFL board even seen them,deemed unnecessary 😞

Eliminating valid options and only presenting one option with a “take it or you get no money” ultimatum.

Nope, no maladministration  here.

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The five other options were 'negative' this provided the only 'positive ' outcome  apparently 

No one knows what the other 5 options were, these were before we tabled our option.

Edit, same old bullshit from the corrupt cabal

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Eliminating valid options and only presenting one option with a “take it or you get no money” ultimatum.

Nope, no maladministration  here.

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

It's ridiculous what the SPFL did. Gun to the head approach in order to get what they want. 

Corrupt to the core and everytime they have tried to defend. They just make themselves look even more guilty.

10 hours ago, Brackley said:

And anything else above that would be a bonus.😜

Personally I'd want to see the judge don a black cap.

In catholic Scotland it would be a black balaclava with an armalite.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

When are we due to be handing over our dossier to the member clubs? I thought it was at the EGM, but I don't know why I also had today in my head for some reason. Might have been a Keith Jackson article on Friday saying Monday.

Sun suggested it was today. We said clubs would get it in time before EGM. General consensus in MSM seems to be tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

When are we due to be handing over our dossier to the member clubs? I thought it was at the EGM, but I don't know why I also had today in my head for some reason. Might have been a Keith Jackson article on Friday saying Monday.

We havent confirmed but I think tomorrow is a good bet as that's when the Sun suggested it would be  !!!!

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sun suggested it was today. We said clubs would get it in time before EGM. General consensus in MSM seems to be tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

We havent confirmed but I think tomorrow is a good bet as that's when the Sun suggested it would be  !!!!

Cheers guys

You know the league is fucked when some clubs probably won’t even read what Rangers have as they have already made their minds up.

Whether they simply hate us or they are part of the shambles and would prefer to keep it buried they are not voting our way.

I can’t wait to see what it is we have but just need to try and be patient for a bit longer. 

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I would greatly appreciate it if Rangers could hold off until Wednesday as it's my day off and it would mean I wouldn't have to either ask for an update or catch up on about 500 fucking pages should they go ahead and release it tomorrow 😂

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

You know the league is fucked when some clubs probably won’t even read what Rangers have as they have already made their minds up.

Whether they simply hate us or they are part of the shambles and would prefer to keep it buried they are not voting our way.

I can’t wait to see what it is we have but just need to try and be patient for a bit longer. 

It's not about the other clubs for me. They've already voted. 

They've fuck-all integrity. They won't change. It runs too deep.

It's about vindication and getting it as far and wide as possible the extent of the corruption and how we are getting shafted in our own country. 

If what we have is good enough, that is.

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Agreed. 

Many clubs won't even look at what we are providing. Probably go straight in the bin for many of them. 

The bitterness in Scottish football is unrivaled. 

I'm just hoping that as many of them as possible go to the wall and this backwater gets a big and much needed  clearout.

Fucking sickens me that these tin pot clubs would rather stand shoulder to shoulder with a peado ring and accept the scraps from their table, than back us for an independent enquiry, fucking fenian cesspit  of a country I’m fucking ashamed to be Scottish now tbh, certainly not the Scotland I grew up in. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Going off topic for a wee bit but has anyone seen this picture of Jim Baxter and Paddy Crerand in the early 1960’s?

Ryan Jack has hardly aged 😂😂😂 

2B262DA5-B2A2-46EA-9C98-1C565B5C12A1.jpeg

Yeah, I saw it when I put Ryan Jack's head  over the original    :lol:

45 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The five other options were 'negative' this provided the only 'positive ' outcome  apparently 

No one knows what the other 5 options were, these were before we tabled our option.

Edit, same old bullshit from the corrupt cabal

Found the statement, Budge says the Board were talking in terms of something being arbitrary or unfair or damaging when explaining the unsuitability of the 5 options. Yet option 6 was described by them as being the fairest.

Fucking stitch up.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fucking sickens me that these tin pot clubs would rather stand shoulder to shoulder with a peado ring and accept the scraps from their table, than back us for an independent enquiry, fucking fenian chess pit of a country I’m fucking ashamed to be Scottish now tbh, certainly not the Scotland I grew up in. 

One of the best things I ever did was move out of Scotland. Costs me a small fortune to travel up for games most weeks, but I am fortunate to be able to afford it. But Scotland really is a horrible little country. Nats and tarriers have killed it. 

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

One of the best things I ever did was move out of Scotland. Costs me a small fortune to travel up for games most weeks, but I am fortunate to be able to afford it. But Scotland really is a horrible little country. Nats and tarriers have killed it. 

It’s a fucking shitehole mate, I’d move abroad in a heartbeat but the Ms  wouldn’t have it, used to be proud to be Scottish now its a fucking embarrassment 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s a fucking shitehole mate, I’d move abroad in a heartbeat but the Ms  wouldn’t have it, used to be proud to be Scottish now its a fucking embarrassment 

Agreed mate. 

Most Scottish things absolutely embarrass me these days. I feel no passion or connection to Scotland. 

I only care about Rangers and my family members who live in Scotland. Anything else doesn't really matter to me.

But I feel for the good Rangers/Unionist community who have completely lost their voice in Scotland and have seen Nats and tarriers take up so many positions of influence throughout Scottish society. It sickens me. 

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Knew it was too good. 

Well done mate it fooled people, but defo not me honestly 😳😂😂👍

It fooled someone enough to copy it and upload it   to Twitter    lmao.jpg.6df4d2319c76adc2d5a7d197a1ab8db0.jpg

6 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Agreed mate. 

Most Scottish things absolutely embarrass me these days. I feel no passion or connection to Scotland. 

I only care about Rangers and my family members who live in Scotland. Anything else doesn't really matter to me.

But I feel for the good Rangers/Unionist community who have completely lost their voice in Scotland and have seen Nats and tarriers take up so many positions of influence throughout Scottish society. It sickens me. 

Mate. The Nats are just scum doing what scum do.  Really at fault are lhabour. They gave the nats the platform. The unionist community gave its own voice away when it deserted the blue for the red .

Archived