Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Not really our issue, but 100% If the SPFL relegated my club I would expect them to raise a legal action against the league.

It is our issue though as we've lost a title and had it given to our rivals. 

Unreal how this narrative and mindset has all of a sudden changed in the eyes of the support when it's become apparent the club are doing fuck-all on it. Seriously, what chance.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Maybe we still are, with our intentions  on the bigger fish 

We had our chance a few weeks back. 

Unless there's another window of scope to do it on May 25th (I think that's the date) when they have to make the call.

But Esk has said the club has no intentions of fighting a null-and-void because it will cost us money.

So there you have it - new membership scheme to fleece the fans for money - check
Spend some of it on celtic not getting a title they haven't won? - naw, fuck that

I despair 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Loses any credibility after being off his tits doing that cup draw 

Never ever had any to begin with mate ...... he has always been an outright cunt ...... and being a scum fan ..... credibility is a concept well beyond all of them.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

We had our chance a few weeks back. 

Unless there's another window of scope to do it on May 25th (I think that's the date) when they have to make the call.

But Esk has said the club has no intentions of fighting a null-and-void because it will cost us money.

So there you have it - new membership scheme to fleece the fans for money - check
Spend some of it on celtic not getting a title they haven't won? - naw, fuck that

I despair 

Well all that's gone now mate . Chillax man and see if something good happens in coming days 

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Tom English currently getting bombarded on Twitter from a load of nonces with either “bhoys” “67” “88” or similar original user names.

They are like celtic youth coaches round a vulnerable 14 year old footballer. 

To be fair though mate . They are usually all as one and singing from same hymn sheet .We have so many big egos, that love the one-upmanship over just about anything. There is at least 10 of those types on here with high rep counts 

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

From FF last Thursday

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 15-Apr-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

Changes/New Laws introduced this month:

Rule C7A, page 31

Rule C53, page 44

Appendix 3, page 116

I was not aware that this was what the Clubs were voting on, not sure the Clubs were either. Someone has been very busy while they were self-isolating.

The clubs were voting on the proposal. What you've posted is the rules and how the've applied the passed proposal into the rules. 

I'm not sure any club didnt understand the proposal.

44 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I said time and again it wouldn’t happen. 

But they were allowing money to cloud their judgement. 

Organised professional football is full of fucking bellends. 

12217400-894A-49AC-8E7F-6315A8A59497.png

Add to that the kalou video that shows players  over there just arent taking it serious 

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It is our issue though as we've lost a title and had it given to our rivals. 

Unreal how this narrative and mindset has all of a sudden changed in the eyes of the support when it's become apparent the club are doing fuck-all on it. Seriously, what chance.

Nothing has changed from my perspective.  Nobody should be relegated or awarded a title unless all games are played.

Being relegated by your fellow clubs Based upon a single option that is tied to receiving payments is definitely legal recourse material.

If we take the SPFL to court it won’t be because the filth are awarded the title, it will be because we can prove Maladministration or a lack of corporate governance in the resolution vote.  As cited in the club’s statement. 

celtic havent won the title.

Why would anyone want it on a vote ?

Very few people including Rod Stewart are aware that if we win our game in hand and 2 against them. Which is doable then we are 4 points behind with 6 games to go.

Why would anybody at any team throw in the towel.

We need to get that information out there.

34 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Loses any credibility after being off his tits doing that cup draw 

He's a fucking cheek to EVER talk about "embarrassment" after that performance. Brass neck.

There is no mention ever given to the fact that Rangers will release the evidence tomorrow giving the 41 other clubs ample time to digest the dossier and make a decision. Unlike the spfl who gave the clubs 48 hrs to read over 100 pages of legal drivel.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There is no mention ever given to the fact that Rangers will release the evidence tomorrow giving the 41 other clubs ample time to digest the dossier and make a decision. Unlike the spfl who gave the clubs 48 hrs to read over 100 pages of illegal drivel.

Fixed that for you mate.

12 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

celtic havent won the title.

Why would anyone want it on a vote ?

Very few people including Rod Stewart are aware that if we win our game in hand and 2 against them. Which is doable then we are 4 points behind with 6 games to go.

Why would anybody at any team throw in the towel.

We need to get that information out there.

It doesn’t matter in all honesty. The clubs can vote to end the season and award them the title. Us & Hearts are the only clubs likely to vote against, possibly Aberdeen but that looks unlikely. 

The title will be theres and nobody can stop that. 

What the pressure is on is whether we have any sort of evidence that might see the stooges in office at the SPFL gone. 

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It doesn’t matter in all honesty. The clubs can vote to end the season and award them the title. Us & Hearts are the only clubs likely to vote against, possibly Aberdeen but that looks unlikely. 

What the pressure is on is whether we have any sort of evidence that might see the stooges in office at the SPFL gone. 

That vote has been conducted -  that issue is dead and buried. Nothing will change it. The only saving grace is if the season by some miracle gets played to a finish which a load of clubs have said they won’t have the players to do it as their contract situation etc

The next vote is regarding corruption, latterly described as “unfair play” used by the spfl to pass their resolution. 

At the start of the saga the board were intimating our evidence is a smoking gun. Serious large scale corruption by Doncaster and his taig attorney. Tomorrow is D-day.

33 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

What I don’t understand tho is, if the evidence Rangers have is damning enough to show the three have been corrupt/dodgy/hookie , then why would the vote still stand. Surely the vote would have to be null and voided as a result. 

5 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

That vote has been conducted -  that issue is dead and buried. Nothing will change it. The only saving grace is if the season by some miracle gets played to a finish which a load of clubs have said they won’t have the players to do it as their contract situation etc

The next vote is regarding corruption, latterly described as “unfair play” used by the spfl to pass their resolution. 

At the start of the saga the board were intimating our evidence is a smoking gun. Serious large scale corruption by Doncaster and his taig attorney. Tomorrow is D-day.

I'm pretty sure the club has only said that they have evidence of this vote being mishandled , with no mention of a smoking gun . 

Using that kind of terminology is raising the expectations of everyone , and can only lead to disappointment from ourselves , and ridicule of others , if it's not as massive as its being made out . Tbh , I think that's why some of the press have exagarated what we've claimed . 

12 minutes ago, murzo said:

What I don’t understand tho is, if the evidence Rangers have is damning enough to show the three have been corrupt/dodgy/hookie , then why would the vote still stand. Surely the vote would have to be null and voided as a result. 

:tu:

It makes sense that what you are saying  should be the correct outcome mate ....... we can only hope this evidence is covered in the "Dossier" we have compiled.

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm pretty sure the club has only said that they have evidence of this vote being mishandled , with no mention of a smoking gun . 

Using that kind of terminology is raising the expectations of everyone , and can only lead to disappointment from ourselves , and ridicule of others , if it's not as massive as its being made out . Tbh , I think that's why some of the press have exagarated what we've claimed . 

Yeah there's been plenty of chat by the likes of Tom English saying we better now show some damning evidence or face humiliation etc. In reality, what's already out there should be enough to see a proper independent investigation carried out. The fact none of the other clubs seem to care says a lot about the state of Scottish football

The evidence already made public should have been enough for an independent inquiry but this is Scotland where people like Salmond is unanimously acquitted. Tomorrow, we will have to produce explosive evidence or it simply gets hushed and swept under the carpet.

27 minutes ago, murzo said:

Then they’ll just redo the vote and win it again 

41 minutes ago, Amato said:

Yeah there's been plenty of chat by the likes of Tom English saying we better now show some damning evidence or face humiliation etc. In reality, what's already out there should be enough to see a proper independent investigation carried out. The fact none of the other clubs seem to care says a lot about the state of Scottish football

Exactly .

Theres plenty to go on if we stick to the facts - the format of the vote with only one option , ignoring Rangers alternative option for one word and not replying till it was too late to alter it , why could money not be released without a vote ,then it could  , the truth about Dundee's vote being lost , Dundee being allowed to change their vote once found , then bringing restructuring into the equation when it wasn't mentioned before , Dundee getting pre season friendlies before ultimately changing their mind , revealing the results of the vote at a crucial time , the limited internal investigation , coercion  . . .  and that's just off the top of my head . So there's plenty to investigate without exaggerating it . 

My worry is that if people expect sensation , and it's not forthcoming , then everything else can get swept under the carpet . 

Archived