SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Suspect it’ll be around restriction on trade 

Leslie Deans had 3 points ,that was one ,the other was the league was to be 38 games ,Cant remember the other ,but surely a court can’t give at least one in hearts favour 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Have they or Stranraer got the money though?

Hearts have the FOH and benefactors, the others don’t.

That James Anderson fella (is that his name) should have kindly forwarded his £3m towards legal fees if he wants the betterment of Scottish football.

56 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They’ll use Scottish cup prize money for each club as security I would assume. Plus there’s other prize money from the SFA to the clubs that will be used 

So 2 months ago spfl prize fund seemingly had to be linked to the resolution for clubs to get their money, and this has evolved now to the SFA using prize money to underwrite clubs getting bigger loans?  Scottish football for you.

21 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

They did....but that was before they knew their season isn't going to start until October.

Fair enough. I had no idea the season wasn't starting until October. That's news to me (and explains Dundee refuding season tickets and coming up with different pricing framework)

The spfl's #1 priority was to award a tainted title and work backwards.

I believe they are in big fucking trouble. In fact, administration may not be that far away for them. We do not need an spfl. They were set up to give one club complete control when we were in the lower tiers.

Maybe Rangers have played this right by remaining silent.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I've been saying it for far too long.  She's pulled the wool over folks eyes with some  snappy soundbites and hollow threats. 

If only we could look into the future a couple of hours before posting.....

She has actually done everything the right way.  Followed their process and taken part in sham reconstruction talks.  Which having all predictably failed, has now correctly initiated legal action.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

celtic will be really fearful for their champions league money now. Make no mistake about it, that's what they really wanted/needed. Only their deranged fans care about the tainted title.

Why’s that? Genuine question bud not taking the piss!!

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Only 16 out of 42 teams backed it..

ouch!

No surprise really mate.  Everyone looking out for themselves as normal.   I’d be interested to see the voting results though.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The spfl's #1 priority was to award a tainted title and work backwards.

I believe they are in big fucking trouble. In fact, administration may not be that far away for them. We do not need an spfl. They were set up to give one club complete control when we were in the lower tiers.

Maybe Rangers have played this right by remaining silent.

Was with you right up until the end there.

Rangers could help the case for bringing this mob to it's knees a lot more by keeping pressure on, going nuclear where possible and basically keeping the fire lit.

Rangers have handled this apallingly IMO.

Any implosion from the SPFL will be from their own doing, not due to anything we've done.

Archived