SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Remember how the SPFL board authorised payments to clubs in need before? Where did the money for them payments come from? Did all 42 clubs vote for it?

As long as the SPFL board agree to it then it will happen.

The payment to Hearts will come out the pot. Its disappearing quickly anyway, a couple million to Hearts is only half of what BT have been paid back from this pot.

Hickey is going to cellic for £3m if they go down.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Hickey is going to cellic for £3m if they go down.

£3m 😂😂😂

Good one.

Be lucky if they get a third of that after all the installments and clauses.

What do you mean "if" they go down? They are down.

13 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

We made proposals, all but one are met, you very seldom get everything you ask for

We were only accepting those proposals in the hope that we'd get the one thing that would benefit us, colts in division 3. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Maybe now Gerrard can get souttar on the cheap

😂

Fucking hell, this funny season starting with the transfers.

Get a centre back that was a part of the backline which shipped in the 2nd highest goals last season to that point?

No.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Would be hilarious .Hope we did 😂

Of course we did.  All part of the longer game since the carve-up.  All avenues exhausted, ends up in court (of which we're silent backers), they get £3m for Hickey which keeps them going and we bring Naisy home for nothing.

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Of course we did.  All part of the longer game since the carve-up.  All avenues exhausted, ends up in court (of which we're silent backers), they get £3m for Hickey which keeps them going and we bring Naisy home for nothing.

Now I know you're on the wind up 😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Think the writing is on the wall for her. Been found out big time.

I've been saying it for far too long.  She's pulled the wool over folks eyes with some  snappy soundbites and hollow threats. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’ll likely end up there but not anywhere near that price. He’s out of contract next summer so if they get £1m for him they’ll be doing well

Seen something over the weekend about Bayern looking at him. If true, he'll be there in a heartbeat. 

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We made proposals only to get a 2nd team in the lower leagues. That's it. Take that out the equation then we have zero interest in it.

I totally understand that but we still made the othet proposals, we'd come across poorly if we then voted against the vast majority of thosr proposals, I'd love to see a B team in the lower leagues but as long as its only us and the tims doing it then it'll never happen.

53 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Neil Doncaster on the phone to Anne Budge.

”Hi Anne, we tried as hard as we could to save you as a thanks for the cash injection from your friend. It’s not our fault it failed. Please don’t go to court, I’m sure we can come to an agreement somehow”.

Lets see how this goes.

I hope she tells him to GTF and takes them all the way, our only chance of bringing this SPFL corrupt wankers down. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've been saying it for far too long.  She's pulled the wool over folks eyes with some  snappy soundbites and hollow threats. 

Knew it back at the start when she started flip flopping around the whole subject, jumping on anything that could possibly save them. We give Robertson shit sometimes but he looks like Jeff Bezos compared to Budge.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Seen something over the weekend about Bayern looking at him. If true, he'll be there in a heartbeat. 

Hes joining the tarriers. Lawwell and that lot do this "big club interested in someone we're signing" all the time. Go ask a German journo if they even know who Hickey is.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hes joining the tarriers. Lawwell and that lot do this "big club interested in someone we're signing" all the time. Go ask a German journo if they even know who Hickey is.

He most likely is but they've also started going down the Barca path of hoovering up anyone with some good press on the off chance they turn out good. That's how that Scottish boy wound up there a year or two ago. 

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’ll likely end up there but not anywhere near that price. He’s out of contract next summer so if they get £1m for him they’ll be doing well

He's absolutely shite, and overpriced at £500k, imo.

Archived