SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, esquire8 said:

Giving out their account number and sort code because "theres so many wanting to help..."

From a club that's meant to be the 3rd biggest in scottish football.

To call these leagues "professional" is fucking ironic.

What’s this mate, Have I missed something?

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What’s this mate, Have I missed something?

Everyone at Hearts would like to say a massive thank you to our fans for all of the remarkable level of support and passion that they have shown the club over the past few months.

In these uncertain times, it is heartening to have your backing and it is a timely reminder of just how many people love Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

So much so, that almost 7,000 of you have now purchased season tickets for the 2020/21 campaign and our new Umbro home kit and training wear is selling in record numbers.

Foundation of Hearts has also had exceptional backing from fans in recent weeks, with new pledgers joining every day. Since football stopped there have been almost 2000 new pledges, increased pledges or one-off donations.

Despite the lengths you have gone to support us, we have been contacted by a huge number of fans to ask if there is a way to directly contribute to the club in an effort to help alleviate the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Once again, we are touched by this generosity and should any supporters wish to make a contribution to the club’s donations account then our details are as follows:

Account Name: Heart of Midlothian plc

Sort Code : 80-02-28
Account : 00265017

We can’t thank you enough for your unwavering support during these testing times. Together, we focus on one thing and one thing alone: Only Hearts.

😂🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Giving out their account number and sort code because "theres so many wanting to help..."

From a club that's meant to be the 3rd biggest in scottish football.

To call these leagues "professional" is fucking ironic.

Embarrassing mate

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Everyone at Hearts would like to say a massive thank you to our fans for all of the remarkable level of support and passion that they have shown the club over the past few months.

In these uncertain times, it is heartening to have your backing and it is a timely reminder of just how many people love Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

So much so, that almost 7,000 of you have now purchased season tickets for the 2020/21 campaign and our new Umbro home kit and training wear is selling in record numbers.

Foundation of Hearts has also had exceptional backing from fans in recent weeks, with new pledgers joining every day. Since football stopped there have been almost 2000 new pledges, increased pledges or one-off donations.

Despite the lengths you have gone to support us, we have been contacted by a huge number of fans to ask if there is a way to directly contribute to the club in an effort to help alleviate the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Once again, we are touched by this generosity and should any supporters wish to make a contribution to the club’s donations account then our details are as follows:

Account Name: Heart of Midlothian plc

Sort Code : 80-02-28
Account : 00265017

We can’t thank you enough for your unwavering support during these testing times. Together, we focus on one thing and one thing alone: Only Hearts.

😂🤦‍♂️

Fucking Hell, Och well I suppose they can show that’s what they’ve been reduced to to the courts 😂😂

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Given the state of our football governance and impending financial disaster, I would expect someone in his position to give 100% of his time energy and effort (don’t laugh) to the job he is very well paid for. Anything else is unacceptable in this current climate...

You would think the press might actually think this also .And be critical of it 😂

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Our football has been on it's knees looking into the abyss chancer after chancer in charge not once has the club put out the bank details looking for cash

Wow

It's also the fact they put out they actual clubs account, not setup some sort of fan account where they can use that money when needed, the actual clubs official account. Riddy as fuck.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ffs the corruption just goes on and on

I was a mug phoning UEFA a month ago .Cost me 24 quid too have my say  .Uefa are in bed with the bheasts .Not sure what level but they sure are 

Slovenian cunt running them tell be a taig bastard ,that’s a given .I see major trouble ahead for us now .Doncaster will no doubts be doing Liewells sneaky work inside UEFA buildings 

I would imagine the fines the bheasts usually get every year will now be more paltry

If they got fined any less they will be getting paid for having the bestest fans in the world.

Fair enough Hearts, nothing wrong with that.  

Just realised the English divisional play-offs underway.  We should re-initiate these in Scotland given today’s announcements, plenty of time to get them done.  How I would love to see that prick Les Gray squirm. 

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fucking Hell, Och well I suppose they can show that’s what they’ve been reduced to to the courts 😂😂

Wanting £8m from the SPFL but need Archie Ferguson from Dalry Rd to give them a tenner into their club account 😂

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just realised the English divisional play-offs underway.  We should re-initiate these in Scotland given today’s announcements, plenty of time to get them done.  How I would love to see that prick Les Gray squirm. 

Playoffs were canned by Doncaster as part of the season ending. Can't go back on that. 

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Should definitely give Kelty and Brora the chance to play off and one of them getting a crack at Brechin. The fact they were bottom of their league but get to stay where they are was disgraceful. Oh of course they had a member on the SPFL board. 

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Where is the Anderson lad gone surly he'd help them out.

Hibs Aberdeen and hearts all trying to outdo eachother and become tin pot club of the week

What did Hivs and the Sheep say this week ?Did I miss something 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's also the fact they put out they actual clubs account, not setup some sort of fan account where they can use that money when needed, the actual clubs official account. Riddy as fuck.

Some fucker I'll be paying some bills using it like a said

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Playoffs were canned by Doncaster as part of the season ending. Can't go back on that. 

Unless the court declares that vote unlawful due to members not being furnished with all the facts before the vote. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

What did Hivs and the Sheep say this week ?Did I miss something 

Heart's have put the bank details out for help

Aberdeen asking players to take pay cuts

Hibs the same as sheep whilst also sacking staff

Archived