SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thebluedoo said:

Doncaster and ethics :stevieg:   

The world had gone fucking mad :megaanguish:

I expect Doncaster to resign before the court case to minimise the fall out on him with regards to his new appointment.

After all his job is done.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I expect Doncaster to resign before the court case to minimise the fall out on him with regards to his new appointment.

But ethics, if there is one word in the English language that should not be linked to him it is Ethics :anguish: 

I get what you are saying, lining up his next position because his current one has become untenable, with a little helped from his friend Peter :tu:

Ffs the corruption just goes on and on

I was a mug phoning UEFA a month ago .Cost me 24 quid too have my say  .Uefa are in bed with the bheasts .Not sure what level but they sure are 

Slovenian cunt running them tell be a taig bastard ,that’s a given .I see major trouble ahead for us now .Doncaster will no doubts be doing Liewells sneaky work inside UEFA buildings 

I would imagine the fines the bheasts usually get every year will now be more paltry

14 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Is this defo a full time role with a decent salary tho?  Is not just a few meets every month that he needs to attend via skype? 

It's actually pretty funny.  We start to show a modicum of consistency and  success on the European stage then Liewell moves to put a placeman that could damage us at that level too.  The European Compliance Officer, coming your way....with the very same mission.  Fvck the hvns.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Is this defo a full time role with a decent salary tho?  Is not just a few meets every month that he needs to attend via skype? 

I have no idea what the salary is. 

But given that he trousered 5M in salary and bonuses in his time at the SPFL he is not short of cash.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I have no idea what the salary is. 

But given that he trousered 5M in salary and bonuses in his time at the SPFL he is not short of cash.

agreed but I still reckon he will not walk to a job with shite money if any. The question is - is the UEFA  gig a full time role? 

if so, we are good. He will be away from scottish football and we can pick him off at the european level. 

if not he may survive here which will be awful and Rangers need to attack now.

agreed but I still reckon he will not walk to a job with shite money if any. The question is - is the UEFA  gig a full time role? 

if so, we are good. He will be away from scottish football and we can pick him off at the european level. 

if not he may survive here which will be awful and Rangers need to attack now.

I suspect it is more a sinecure - a job for the boys thing.

Decent money and an office you will be expected to visit around once a month.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I suspect it is more a sinecure - a job for the boys thing.

Decent money and an office you will be expected to visit around once a month.

ok, so no real targets to be held accountable against.  Therefore difficult to  build a case against him.

ok, so no real targets to be held accountable against.  Therefore difficult to  build a case against him.

No targets. Fining clubs or closing stands is a board decision - nothing to do with me personally.

He has previous. Nothing to do with me - it was a member vote. 

40 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Given the state of our football governance and impending financial disaster, I would expect someone in his position to give 100% of his time energy and effort (don’t laugh) to the job he is very well paid for. Anything else is unacceptable in this current climate...

15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Given the state of our football governance and impending financial disaster, I would expect someone in his position to give 100% of his time energy and effort (don’t laugh) to the job he is very well paid for. Anything else is unacceptable in this current climate...

And this is exactly the statement that hearts, partick stranraer and Rangers should be releasing.

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Surely his new role will have to be reviewed when a court finds that he LIED to the clubs he was meant to be looking after? Its in black and white that he stated the £10m liability in Rangers dossier wasn't discussed/ shared with the clubs because there was no potential liability. Well so far we are at £15m and counting.

6 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

Surely his new role will have to be reviewed when a court finds that he LIED to the clubs he was meant to be looking after? Its in black and white that he stated the £10m liability in Rangers dossier wasn't discussed/ shared with the clubs because there was no potential liability. Well so far we are at £15m and counting.

I’m far from convinced the cunt will be found guilty of anything more than a simple misunderstanding in this rancid backwater.

4 hours ago, gj923 said:

As far as I know its still up to the match report if something is referred to UEFA.......will be interesting to see if there are less fines for them

The thing is.. the fines are small and manageable. They will keep it at that..

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster is the only one appointed to that board who runs a football league. Personally appointed by Lawwell. Possibly this is his get out of jail job when he leaves his post very imminently. Lawwell moving his pieces around keeping him in power.

Statutes,disciplinary and ethics committee....jeezo
You have to wonder what parts of the rule books paedo pete wants changed
Possibly to help sweep sweep certain things like pure racism and bigotry spewing from the east end.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Ffs the corruption just goes on and on

I was a mug phoning UEFA a month ago .Cost me 24 quid too have my say  .Uefa are in bed with the bheasts .Not sure what level but they sure are 

Slovenian cunt running them tell be a taig bastard ,that’s a given .I see major trouble ahead for us now .Doncaster will no doubts be doing Liewells sneaky work inside UEFA buildings 

I would imagine the fines the bheasts usually get every year will now be more paltry

:whut:

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Heart's statement lol

Any spare change pal

What a piss take this league is btw

Giving out their account number and sort code because "theres so many wanting to help..."

From a club that's meant to be the 3rd biggest in scottish football.

To call these leagues "professional" is fucking ironic.

Archived