SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Agreed. If comes to pass, we need to ensure Rangers aware of our feelings re this.

Tbf mate in the aftermath of the fiasco of the last few months there is zero chance of them being unaware, plus I’ll wager they will be every bit as determined not to be in this disadvantaged position in the game again...

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The nick of me a few times has been far sicker tbh.

I found yours was more tongue in cheek with a hint of thought behind, unlike those fucking morons being more deliberately thoughtless.

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Tbf mate in the aftermath of the fiasco of the last few months there is zero chance of them being unaware, plus I’ll wager they will be every bit as determined not to be in this disadvantaged position in the game again...

Would think and hope. Just so close to having these bastards on the ropes would hate to win the battle but lose the war 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Remember when Dundee Utd manager Robbie Neilston and Sporting Director Tony Ashgar posed for a photo and celebrated their promotion with a couple of bottles of Corona during a pandemic, Be fucking lovely if that came back to bite them on the arse.

As crass and distasteful a thing as I have honestly witnessed of late...

10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

But it is the members money. Surely the members would need to sanction it. 

It's at that point we as a club should step in and highlight what we stated in the dossier and how it was all but "claimed", by ND no less, as lies. Having highlighted the issue, we should then demand that our monies are not affected due to the failings of the SPFL. 

2 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

It's at that point we as a club should step in and highlight what we stated in the dossier and how it was all but "claimed", by ND no less, as lies. Having highlighted the issue, we should then demand that our monies are not affected due to the failings of the SPFL. 

Like it. Great way to pile more pressure on them.

The court case should be looking into the Dundee vote and forcing a situation in where their first vote must stand. That’ll then create a situation in where the vote failed, reversing the illegal league title and promotion/ relegation. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

The court case should be looking into the Dundee vote and forcing a situation in where their first vote must stand. That’ll then create a situation in where the vote failed, reversing the illegal league title and promotion/ relegation. 

Looks like it will:

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This is why we're seeing the panic by spfl mate. Our dossier was dismissed as soon as it was given out and  by some folk who didn't even read it.

Spfl are now panicking and "taking time to read it", meaning time to offer inducements from uncle Peter et al .

Be sure mate, the Dundee vote will be pivotal in any court case.

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

But surely your forgetting the INDEPENDENT investigation into this found nothing wrong.

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Also this

Just gets better and better mate, Probably best to keep my emotions in check though and not get carried away, Early days yet and probably gonna be a few more twists and turns to come especially from the snakes cunts who currently run our game.

19 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Looks like it will:

Bastards should be shitting  themselves. If Hearts and Patrick Thistle get compensated to prevent this going to court then every team in Scotland apart from the bastardised one will be due compensation. 

44 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Great believer in Karma mate, What goes around comes around and hopefully that is what is starting to happen now 🤞

Unfortunately I don’t!

The tarriers have literally got away with raping hundreds of children over a 50 year period and apart from a few London Times articles have had fuck all punishment.

They got away with that and they’ll get away with this.

33 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely. Complete lack of self awareness from them when theres thousands dying.

Tbf mate I think they were only too aware of what they were doing, we all like the occasional dig or wind up but that was beyond decency...

Archived