SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Will just leave this here,

Is that a thinly veiled allegation of corruption in full view of the world 

He won’t be welcome there for the same reason as his Bawbag faither ,not celtic minded 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I did not even start to watch it, and to be honest I find by the time they have all taken the knee at these games I am in no mood to enjoy any football.  :headwall:

Same here ,here’s me thinking that there was no place in football for politics 

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

BBC Scotland and the international tv companies are getting a fair chunk back too. The £2.5m back to BT stinks like a hollicom PR exercise. The pot will be very much reduced.

Sky aren't sponsoring the league setup. They've been given the naming rights to sell onto whoever they want for however much they want.

So basically Sky are selling it for us and pocketing the cash? 

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Dundee change their vote and the biggest beneficiaries are celtic.

Then Dundee’s technical directors son gets a job at celtic.

Nope. Nothing to see here, move along.

Fuck me man.

I'm still expecting they'll get a few player loans as well whenever the championship starts. 

I hope dundee go out of business for changing thier vote. Losing their biggest gate vs Dundee United, and less fixtures to play will hopefully do it. 

51 minutes ago, bornabear said:

BBC tearing them apart for it mate, so accordingly (BBC) white lives don't matter.

Fucking disgrace.

Yip Talksport called it a disgrace and I joined in and told them along with others after the murders on Sat night they were the disgrace.  

4 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Basically giving away the only thing we had of any value to pay a debt,

Still can’t get it why so many clubs are content with this absolute farce ,The clubs are not getting the best deal 

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Still can’t get it why so many clubs are content with this absolute farce ,The clubs are not getting the best deal 

The clubs arse getting shafted big time, just seen the spfl have said if any teams in league 1 decide to hibernate for the season instead of starting in October could be demoted to league 2 😂 its absolute madness yet enough of them are still happy to plod along. 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The clubs arse getting shafted big time, just seen the spfl have said if any teams in league 1 decide to hibernate for the season instead of starting in October could be demoted to league 2 😂 its absolute madness yet enough of them are still happy to plod along. 

Put your money on it happening and Brechin will be the side that get a promotion out of it 

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I'm at a loss myself magic how clubs are happy to continue on. 

You would think with clubs already struggling financially, last thing they would want to hear is more money lost due to SPFL incompetence. 

I think it might actually take either hearts/thistle court win or clubs going into admin before any kind of action against the SPFL is seriously discussed. 

By that point it will be too late to try and repair the damage this current lot have done. 

9 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Heard the voluntary hibernation shit too,Gives them the get out of restructuring 

Where would the “sporting integrity “ be where clubs know they are in a position where they can’t be relegated this season just because they decided to play football this year 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm at a loss myself magic how clubs are happy to continue on. 

You would think with clubs already struggling financially, last thing they would want to hear is more money lost due to SPFL incompetence. 

I think it might actually take either hearts/thistle court win or clubs going into admin before any kind of action against the SPFL is seriously discussed. 

By that point it will be too late to try and repair the damage this current lot have done. 

I reckon it’s going to have to take at least 2 of the bigger clubs like Hivs or the Sheep or even a St Johnstone to go into admin for any real anger to come ,Even then there is so much mutual hatred in the game even that might not be enough 

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Sky could get £100m a season for sponsorship and the clubs won't see a dime. It's pretty much well known the last sponsorship was very poorly negotiated and severely devalued the product, much like the tv deals. So basically Doncaster is a horrendous negotiator. 

Can easily see Sky getting double what Ladbrokes paid out just by selling it to their sister betting company.

42 clubs pay this absolute charlatan £400k for fuck all. Worst chief exec in world football and the worst scottish football has ever had. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Sky could get £100m a season for sponsorship and the clubs won't see a dime. It's pretty much well known the last sponsorship was very poorly negotiated and severely devalued the product, much like the tv deals. So basically Doncaster is a horrendous negotiator. 

Can easily see Sky getting double what Ladborkes paid out just by selling it to their sister betting company.

42 clubs pay this absolute charlatan £400k for fuck all. Worst chief exec in world football and the worst scottish football has ever had. 

Hes stumbled from one embarrassing fuck up to the next yet if anything his position gets stronger, genuinely baffling how backwards this country anf its teams are. 

33 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Seen something that said the bottom 2 leagues only have 12% of their playing staff on the payroll compared to last season. Professional football teams aye?

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I did not even start to watch it, and to be honest I find by the time they have all taken the knee at these games I am in no mood to enjoy any football.  :headwall:

I’m actually amazed that not one player has had the character to question this.

The recent origin of this was of course by NFL players who did not want to show respect to their own nation’s flag. Why people are happy to partake in this beyond the shores of the USA, and in turn disrespect the flag of an allied nation (not even their own) is ridiculous.  

To question this would of course have you labelled a racist.  I’ve also noticed a few black power salutes thrown in for good measure which are overlooked.

All extremism is dangerous, but it appears that this current social trend is beyond reproach or questioning and must be not just accepted by all, but must be practically undertaken by all.

End of rant.

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

The recent origin of this was of course by NFL players who did not want to show respect to their own nation’s flag. Why people are happy to partake in this beyond the shores of the USA, and in turn disrespect the flag of an allied nation (not even their own) is ridiculous.  

To question this would of course have you labelled a racist.  I’ve also noticed a few black power salutes thrown in for good measure which are overlooked.

All extremism is dangerous, but it appears that this current social trend is beyond reproach or questioning and must be not just accepted by all, but must be practically undertaken by all.

End of rant.

After the game a white Burnley player was interviewed and without any prompting from the interviewer he gave his opinion on the disgraceful behaviour of the people who had flown the banner. He actually used the words “I’m ashamed” To be honest I just switched it off because it’s almost like you should be ashamed of being white. I’m not ashamed nor will I ever be. I’m not a racist either and believe all lives matter. 

8 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

End of rant.

It is an excellent rant and one I agree with :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

After the game a white Burnley player was interviewed and without any prompting from the interviewer he gave his opinion on the disgraceful behaviour of the people who had flown the banner. He actually used the words “I’m ashamed” To be honest I just switched it off because it’s almost like you should be ashamed of being white. I’m not ashamed nor will I ever be. I’m not a racist either and believe all lives matter. 

Thankfully I dd did not watch after the final whistle but you are spot on Jinty IMO, all lives matter.

Why are the 3 killed in the UK on Sat night not important?

I just realised this is the wrong thread for this and I may have been partly responsible for that, my bad :offtopic::pipe:

17 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

End of rant.

Interesting,here’s me thinking the bent on one knew was rein acting what the policeman did to Georgie boy ,😂

16 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

End of rant.

Will all be forgotten about and zero fucks given when things are back to normal and the pubs etc are back open. Cunts taking a knee and lambasting "all lives matter" will be vilified by the punters. 

The biggest thread on here will happen on August 1st when Tavernier and his teammates take a knee. 

Get over yourself and stop being offended. It should not be an issue. 

I will happily join in and I really don't give a fuck who doesn't agree with me or our captain when it happens..

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The biggest thread on here will happen on August 1st when Tavernier and his teammates take a knee. 

Get over yourself and stop being offended. It should not be an issue. 

I will happily join in and I really don't give a fuck who doesn't agree with me or our captain when it happens..

It would be brand suicide not to send out that message. 

Archived