SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I guess that’s Scottish football saved then because all clubs have “successfully applied”.  Fucking hell. Thank you very much James Anderson, “you fucking twat!”  

I'm sure the Seperate and Distinct Boys Club will love that they can employ more paedos.

Just when you think Scottish Football couldn't sink any further.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

5 days ago Aberdeen staff and players agree to taking a 20% wage cut.

Today they sign Hayes on a two year deal and give their 50k grant to charity.....

1_UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png

Mind boggling.  Such a bad smell around Scottish football.  No wonder the game can’t move ahead.  

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ll be honest, if i was asked to take a pay cut to help an ailing business i’d be absolutely pissed off if they then added another employee.

And threw away a 50k grant. Surely that would cover the 20% for another month or so.

52 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Surely the point of the grant was to help out the clubs, not their charities? 🤔

Taking other people’s money to then hand over to charities for praise is fucking disgusting.

Utterly shameful act. 

Imagine asking your pal for a loan of money to put in a charity tin so you can get the thanks, that’s cringey as fuck.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You are going to get down on one knee in your living room?

Is that what you've said here?

The point is mate that our players will likely do it and many on here will be offended.

39 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can somebody answer? Do you have to be affiliated with a club to get on the spfl board?  

If you want to be the chief exec, chairman or lawyer of the SPFL you HAVE to be affiliated with one club in particular :pipe:

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Taking other people’s money to then hand over to charities for praise is fucking disgusting.

Utterly shameful act. 

Imagine asking your pal for a loan of money to put in a charity tin so you can get the thanks, that’s cringey as fuck.

You could not make that up ffs. 

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If you want to be the chief exec, chairman or lawyer of the SPFL you HAVE to be affiliated with one club in particular :pipe:

Not strictly true.  You can be affiliated to any club, so long as you display an enmity to one club in particular  :lol:

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Surely the point of the grant was to help out the clubs, not their charities? 🤔

It makes you wonder what James Anderson thinks about that, my guess is that he will not be taken in again. These clubs are just crying out 'look how great we are', bunch of wankers. 

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Why did Rangers claim that money? 

From what I've seen each club could apply for the grant whenever they wanted. The money would sit there doing fuck all until you applied for it. They wouldn't touch your 50k if you didn't want it. Crazy shit. May aswell get it and do something with it rather than sit there for years.

59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The point is mate that our players will likely do it and many on here will be offended.

No the point is you said you were going to join in while in your living room and didn't care how anyone else viewed it 

Amazing stuff

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

From what I've seen each club could apply for the grant whenever they wanted. The money would sit there doing fuck all until you applied for it. They wouldn't touch your 50k if you didn't want it. Crazy shit. May aswell get it and do something with it rather than sit there for years.

My point is more around, it's £50k and the clubs in L1/L2 have a far greater need for that money than us claiming it or the likes of celtic and Aberdeen claiming it for a PR boost

I don't think this money should have been available to Premiership clubs / the top 6 within the Premiership or something. 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

My point is more around, it's £50k and the clubs in L1/L2 have a far greater need for that money than us claiming it or the likes of celtic and Aberdeen claiming it for a PR boost

I don't think this money should have been available to Premiership clubs / the top 6 within the Premiership or something. 

Whole thing is as big of a mess as the rest of the shit. 

On 22/06/2020 at 11:20, The Dude said:

The Sky deal is worth £32m per year for five years originally. SPFL are paying back approx £300k per year for the duration. 

25mill a year, plus we pay them back from this year, plus they get the league sponsorship for 5 years and an extra 12 games free every year, all because the league wasnt finished 

And we still have BT and BBC to pay back

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Rangers should pay a lower league club to take a promising youth on loan from us and play them every game, that would be so much better for both teams, someone like albion rovers getting paid 50k and a promising youth from pur academy is a win win for them

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

25mill a year, plus we pay them back from this year, plus they get the league sponsorship for 5 years and an extra 12 games free every year, all because the league wasnt finished 

And we still have BT and BBC to pay back

Plus:-

- Money back to International TV

- Compensation to Hearts and Partick

- Possible further court action from other clubs depending what happens with this one.

Great work by Doncaster 👍

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Maybe when the next round of games KO someone should have the balls to show on the big screens all the random attacks lately from black people on white people.....I watched a random black guy walk past a 92yr old lady pulling a shopping trolley before he punches her to the ground.....I am in no way racist but I'm sick to the back teeth of this BLM getting rammed down my throat whilst their are clear black on white racist attacks happening on a regular basis with no condemnation about it....and just for the record how can a "black lives matter" banner be seen as a powerful image but a "white lives matter " be deemed disgusting and offensive?....I suggest racism lies in there somewhere wouldn't you say....sky saying it might be a criminal offence...jesus wept I fucking despise what is going on😡

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Maybe when the next round of games KO someone should have the balls to show on the big screens all the random attacks lately from black people on white people.....I watched a random black guy walk past a 92yr old lady pulling a shopping trolley before he punches her to the ground.....I am in no way racist but I'm sick to the back teeth of this BLM getting rammed down my throat whilst their are clear black on white racist attacks happening on a regular basis with no condemnation about it....and just for the record how can a "black lives matter" banner be seen as a powerful image but a "white lives matter " be deemed disgusting and offensive?....I suggest racism lies in there somewhere wouldn't you say....sky saying it might be a criminal offence...jesus wept I fucking despise what is going on😡

Did you not know that saying you ain’t racist is meant to mean that your actually racist 🤭

Racism still exists throughout all cultures in this country ,as you highlight the incident with the 92 year old woman attacked is probably the most racist incident to happen recently,but there seems to be a permanent amnesty of anti white racism .The media coverage and ignoring thr anti white attacks is not only disgusting but also very dangerous 

Archived