SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

If we can consistently perform like we did in the final and at the girodome it just might well be that easy. We have shown we can more than match them, now we need to carry that fight into other games. A lot of the points dropped in Jan / Feb were down to us not finishing off our chances  and giving soft goals away when well on top not because we played complete shite.

IMO we played them off the park pretty much every time last season.  You're spot on, it was the silly points lost in other games, I'd add the blatant cheating by refs that cost us.

We were screwed over so many times that it stopped being unusual and I just sort of started to expect it.

We are reffed to a different standard, and reported on by the media in a different standard to the other teams in the league.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He came out after the 1 - 1 game versus the sheep and got widely slated by msm.

Needs to learn the dark arts quick and do more though. Playing it straight gets fuck all up here.

Agree mate but surely your still allowed to vent your disbelief at Clancy booking Scott brown twice and shat it to send him off , there’s footage proof he was booked twice 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wee hings like this don't help you mate. @gogzyhas came out and stood up for you here so it's like standing behind the teachers back giving the fingers to everyone else.

I don't wanna see anyone banned, especially posters who have been here through the mid and shit in the dark times. Just think people need to debate a bit better.

The dude is really really easy to deal with.  You just don't respond to him.  If you do, then he WILL respond back and the merry go round starts.

Do what I do, argue with him till you can't be arsed any  more then just stop :lol:.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wee hings like this don't help you mate. @gogzyhas came out and stood up for you here so it's like standing behind the teachers back giving the fingers to everyone else.

I don't wanna see anyone banned, especially posters who have been here through the mid and shit in the dark times. Just think people need to debate a bit better.

People want to hit out with bollocks like I 'loathe Rangers' then they can't have any problem with me giving a bit back. I'll happily debate with anyone if they don't act the cunt.

The post you've quoted is certainly in no way abusive though.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He only said no complaints because we won that day. He didn't want to stir the pot but everyone knew how bad Clancy was that day.

Anyway, the point is, we have so many hurdles to clear in order to succeed. It is a monumental task. Football wise, we are equally as good.

When we wins the best time to ram it home 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

The dude is really really easy to deal with.  You just don't respond to him.  If you do, then he WILL respond back and the merry go round starts.

Do what I do, argue with him till you can't be arsed any  more then just stop :lol:.

I was missing that bone at birth, just canny fucking stop. It's why my missus won a watch.

Just now, Cedrick said:

Agree mate but surely your still allowed to vent your disbelief at Clancy booking Scott brown twice and shat it to send him off , theirs footage proof he was booked twice 

He's said he doesn't see the benefit it highlighting it as it changes nothing.  That might be true but I believe not highlighting it keeps it the same or worse.

I expect az the pressure rises this season, and big decisions go against us, we'll see more of his responses like that in August 18.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Exactly it. If you dont want to get into a lengthy argument, don't argue with someone who will happily indulge in a lengthy argument. Especially not when it's on something that I've probably put more work into finding out what is going on with all this shit than any poster on the board has.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

People want to hit out with bollocks like I 'loathe Rangers' then they can't have any problem with me giving a bit back. I'll happily debate with anyone if they don't act the cunt.

The post you've quoted is certainly in no way abusive though.

Potza and kettleza come to mind when you say " don't act the cunt".

Now, I am in no way calling YOU  an act

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Oddly, I've never really ventured much into to OT. Maybe time I went and made some new pals in there too :whistle:

Don't do it.  You won't like it over there :lol:

Just now, bornabear said:

Potza and kettleza come to mind when you say " don't act the cunt".

Now, I am in no way calling YOU  an act

Again, disgreeing with someone isnt acting the cunt. You seem confused about how forums actually work. It's not just someone posts something and then we all agree how wonderful it is.

Just now, King Jela said:

Would it have made you feel better? 

Wouldn't have bothered me one way or the other really. Just would've kept up the pretence more that anyone gives a fuck about sporting integrity rather than it being about who got the title.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

And when we can't overcome all of that, the shit falls on Gerrard's doorstep. Perhaps some of it rightly so but other times like being cheated out of a LC final are hard to accept. 

After today's decision, it is hard to see us winning anything on the park.

Three attempts at taking the title without success and it's cheerio from him, no matter the deck stacked against him up here.

We actually had the chance to do it the last two seasons and blew them spectacularly and Gerrard shoulders at least some of the blame for that.

We go into the third and final attempt for Gerrard, but will lady luck be with us?

The scum now have a serious sniff at the CL again, being seeded and I just cant see them giving that up without a fight.

I still worry about the mentality of some of our players, two being senior and very influential.

I'm over the moon with Hagi and Kent and Aribo showing good form.

2 or 3 more decent additions and we are well capable imo, but it's all the other corrupt shit that conspires against us that we need to overcome and if this board stay stoom on it, they need hunted, because it will cost us this title shot.

We need to lay down markers early doors, because playing catch up to the scum won't work, particularly with officialdom here like it is.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Could swear at times you're a tarrier or at the very least an apologist for them.

That there, what you said just sums you up at times.

Saying Brugges and PSG should be asterixed because they got their title the same way as celtic makes me an apologist for them? Makes perfect sense.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Our league will remain a laughing stockso the only thing we can do, since we get ignored, is to win 55 ON THE PARK in 2021 and Ram it down their throats.

Though I am uncertain if Hearts and PT have a right of appeal to CAS so I will watch that.

They will have the option to go to CAS but I'd be stunned if they do.

We were not even close to the worst effected by this shambles.  The reality is that we would most likely have lost the league to those cunts anyway.

The teams relegated that were in with a very realistic shout of not being in that position at the end of the season are the ones that got screwed over the worst here.

The whole thing has been a fucking farce.

I'd like to see a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board done ASAP.

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

IMO we played them off the park pretty much every time last season.  You're spot on, it was the silly points lost in other games, I'd add the blatant cheating by refs that cost us.

We were screwed over so many times that it stopped being unusual and I just sort of started to expect it.

We are reffed to a different standard, and reported on by the media in a different standard to the other teams in the league.

Every game outside the ibrox fixture. Our response to that should have been the mark of champions. 

Everything that followed parkhead squarely at Gerrard imo. He’s either learned or he hasn’t and the league title depends on that.

Archived