Everyone Anyone: Imran’s Story

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It's not just the talent from the Asian community we need favouring us, The Asian community has a fair bit of wealth, 

We have Rangers fans in the Asian community worth hundreds of millions. United cash & carry families (both of them), Quiz clothing (listed last year for hundreds of millions of £s), Trespass owners, the family who owned Global Video and now do property investments

They're all big Rangers fans

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It's not just the talent from the Asian community we need favouring us, The Asian community has a fair bit of wealth, 

Mate we've some. Of the most famous Scottish Asians supporting us and I dont mean @psb07158btw 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

We have Rangers fans in the Asian community worth hundreds of millions. United cash & carry families (both of them), Quiz clothing (listed last year for hundreds of millions of £s), Trespass owners, the family who owned Global Video and now do property investments

They're all big Rangers fans

Mate start a WhatsApp group way them 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Good story.  When’s the one for our Protestant, unionist majority?

The next campaign will be the one when you are condemned and told to "stay away"

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This guy is one of my cousin's pals. Nice guy. 

I think it's quite telling how few Asian supporters we have when I probably know every one of them in Glasgow 😂

I might be wrong but I've met quite alot of Hindu and Sikh supporters ..Even a group of lads from Leeds  but every muslim ive met supports celtic..obviously not all are but why is it a majority support them ?. Maybe I'm showing my ignorance .

Genuine question 

The spuds have been good at presenting us as the club that hates anyone non-white but the fact is, we are the anti-tarrier club. We don't care about your skin or what God you believe in, that can be aruged about in a pub somewhere. If you support Rangers and hate the tims, then that is good enough. I am pleased the club is doing something to counter the tim driven shite about us and more people who follow us the better. The only colour that really maters is Royal Blue and we have had many people of all backgrounds wearing our colours and doing us proud.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye mate, is he still a copper???

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Since he left school I've met him once mate and it was a year or 2 after so I'm not sure at all. 

Jas still is aye. Plain clothes now, he's doing well.

I'm pals with his wee brother. Great guy and as staunch as you'll ever a meet!

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Jas still is aye. Plain clothes now, he's doing well.

I'm pals with his wee brother. Great guy and as staunch as you'll ever a meet!

Ffs you know him tae 😂😂

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't agree with that post btw. 

I went to a school in Bearsden and there were loads of Asian and Muslim Rangers fans. 

One of the boys year above me played with Rangers, great player. 

His family run the Freddies food store and Freddies convince store in knightswood. 

They were as bitter as they come. Love it 

I’ll be visiting Freddie’s more often, thank you :)

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

I'm going to bet our reputation is bad in these communities, mainly because lots of people try to push the idea that we're all racists. I suspect @psb07158 will back this up. Think he has before. why would you have a problem with the club creating a voice countering these assertions by folk that hate us?

The campaign doesn't include PUL folk because it's not necessary. We don't have a bad rep amongst those people. PR isn't aimed at the converted.

Why is this simple shit so hard for folk to understand? 

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, confirmed

And if they ever took a look at our P&CA section on here I wouldn't blame them 😂

Doesn’t that make those in these communities a tad racist then? 

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

😂😂

Na mate the singhs that own the famous mister singhs

They’ve got a cracking pic of Gazza and Walter Smith and the Scotland players from throughout the years

Archived