Welcome Calvin Bassey

18 hours ago, tannerall said:

Never heard of him.

Can he play football ?

Don’t worry if you haven’t heard of him.

If he can play, rest assured the Scottish media will ensure you know all about him from his mental health, his psychopathy and all of the other negative things they can dig up about him.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Eh, I mentioned Europe in my post.

No he was not, but I never suggested he was or that he was miles better than others, you did with Jack. That's the huge difference.

Aye, not for Jack, who was also superb in Europe. 

Nothing’s gonny change here so, I’ll just say we’ve got a weird hard on for the respective player, and nothing’s gonny get us to change our opinion. 

Morelos > Jack > McGregor/Barisic.

See this absolute myth about jacks performances being overrated. 

He was far and away out best midfielder last season.

Rate him big time and obviously some don't....its all about opinions. 

4 hours ago, dee9 said:

He’s a squad player at best , never a Rangers centre midfielder 

8 hours ago, dee9 said:

Being our best midfielder last season is like being the best dressed man in the burns ward.

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Gerrard and the scouting team have obviously done some work alongside Ross Wilson. They have spent time looking at the type of player they want and have eventually signed CB up ahead of other clubs.

Some members on RM and online write him off within 10 minutes. 

I think if it was a player we knew a bit about and could judge ourselves we’d feel more confident, name a signing unknown to us that Gerrard’s made yet that’s been a success ? Katic and goldson on their day are good but even then good enough to play for Rangers , I’m not so sure 

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Obligatory skills video though he does look a good prospect definitely a upgrade to Flannagan 

You could have easily made a similar video to that of Flanagan before he joined us, or even Halliday from his time with us. It means nothing tbh. 

I think the main thing to take from that video is his strength and athleticism. 

It's good we have another naturally left footed defender, it gives us more balance. There's been times over the last few Seasons we've had all 4 of our defence right footed.

Also, he does look to have composure on the ball. But under match pressure we'll see how he does.

Our main issue with Flanagan was he was brought in as cover, but he could only maintain fitness when playing every week. So he was defunct unless he got a good run. We won't have that issue with this boy.

On 07/06/2020 at 11:45, Laudrup1690 said:

I’ve not bloody slapped it on him it’s what we would of had to pay if we didn’t have the cross border loophole so know your facts before you start spouting pish.

He said himself he’s a l.b so I take it you haven’t watched his interview.

your living in dreamland if you think we are going to spend a money on someone to be on par with borna it just isn’t going to happen other positions need the money more than left back.

For the 3rd time we’ve got a £3m player as back up.

@KeyserSoze

From what I've heard and seen he won't be back up for long if Barisic continues his indifferent performances ....

Guy is big and strong and can dribble the ball (was a winger in his youth ) Leicester turned him into a left back. 

I hate comparisons but his game is similar to TAA at Liverpool but he isn't that good ......yet .

19 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

From what I've heard and seen he won't be back up for long if Barisic continues his indifferent performances ....

Guy is big and strong and can dribble the ball (was a winger in his youth ) Leicester turned him into a left back. 

I hate comparisons but his game is similar to TAA at Liverpool but he isn't that good ......yet .

I’ve never seen him play but hope your right,Leverkusen wanted him so would suggest lad has ability.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im sure people had great reviews about dodoo when wd got him from Leicester.........

Legendary career ended prematurely because Harry fucking Forrester didn't square it. 

Archived