Pre-Season Tournament in Lyon

G.E.C.

celtic and Rangers could be handed an invite to a prestigious pre-season tournament in Lyon after manager Rudi Garcia revealed they wanted to play Scottish clubs.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5690169/celtic-Rangers-invited-summer-tournament-lyon/amp/

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait till leagues n European competitions all fall apart lol

Leagues are still playing into July ffs..

It's a complete fuck up by UEFA. There will deffo by no euros next summer either.

We are starting league in August teams in e grand wont will still be off 

2 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Have we ever played them in a friendly before ? 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I’m gonnae assume so, but doubt it in modern times. 

About the first time we ever played the cunts was way back in the early days when they didn't even have a team, so they asked Hibernian if they could borrow their players  for the  match, then signed them all up and fucked their Edinburgh cousins right over. I seem to remember that there was a  benefit dinner as well.

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Every player, member of staff and fan locked indoors for 2weeks quarantine upon their return to the UK.

Nobody has really thought this through very well - have they?

Is the quarantine not going to be uplifted next month for people coming back into the UK?

I might have dreamt that or heard someone say it who's mistaken tho.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Is the quarantine not going to be uplifted next month for people coming back into the UK?

I might have dreamt that or heard someone say it who's mistaken tho.

Think they planned the quarantine but folk like the Ryanair boss have come out and said it just won’t work so plans have changed, I also might have dreamt that so fuck knows but I think you’re correct 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Think they planned the quarantine but folk like the Ryanair boss have come out and said it just won’t work so plans have changed, I also might have dreamt that so fuck knows but I think you’re correct 

Cos I thought you could go to Spain for example and come back no problems from the middle or so of next month. 

and there's other countries opening up everywhere. Croatia was open again for tourism Friday before last.

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Cos I thought you could go to Spain for example and come back no problems from the middle or so of next month. 

and there's other countries opening up everywhere. Croatia was open again for tourism Friday before last.

I’m not sure if it’s  still certain countries Spain is ok with, because when the pandemic was easing over there it was still quite bad here i don’t think they were fully open to brits. I’m sure the plan was to quarantine folk coming here but as I say the I think people have spoken out and they have a new plan. Could change at any point though, things seem to be weekly at the moment 

Archived