Hagi

Blue Avenger

French rag giving him all the plaudits.

The lad is an outstanding talent. His technical ability, his vision, his passion and application second to none. A frightening prospect as he matures.

Our no.10 all day long. This is the player we build our team around. A player of the standard needed to win titles. I just hope Gerrard is of same mind.

This lad can deliver and will make us millions. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a fantastic signing for us. Still think there's more to come. Since he's came he's been in an off-form team and then cut short with a massive break. Looking forward to see him play in a consistent spell of games for hopefully a consistently good team. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi is so important to us winning anything this year. He is such a talent.

However, no-one making mention to his horrific pass that almost lead to a Lyon goal. 😉

I was raging at that but when I saw the game again later I see it differently. 

Hagi goes to pass to Jack (I think, could've been Tav) as he was offering an out ball in a tight space but just as he is about to make the pass, the intended recipient made a wee run forward. Ye see him saying wtf to whoever it was.

14 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I was raging at that but when I saw the game again later I see it differently. 

Hagi goes to pass to Jack (I think, could've been Tav) as he was offering an out ball in a tight space but just as he is about to make the pass, the intended recipient made a wee run forward. Ye see him saying wtf to whoever it was.

Was it not Kent? Seem to remember him floating about that area when it happened, not that it really matters 😂

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Was it not Kent? Seem to remember him floating about that area when it happened, not that it really matters 😂

No sure, need to watch it again.  Resolution on premier sports was that pish it could've been any cunt, was practically an amorphous blob to me.  :lol:

Just now, Drumloyal said:

No sure, need to watch it again.  Resolution on premier sports was that pish it could've been any cunt, was practicaly an amorphous blob to me.  :lol:

The feed was shocking at times, just random blurriness appearing on the screen. Thought because I had it playing on the app on my phone then streaming to my tv was the reason it was pish but see loads of folk having issues 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

The feed was shocking at times, just random blurriness appearing on the screen. Thought because I had it playing on the app on my phone then streaming to my tv was the reason it was pish but see loads of folk having issues 

I was on rtv who had taken their feed from Premier and the only resolution options were 360p or 480p.

It's 2020 ffs man. 🤣

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I watched it on hesgoals last night and the picture was decent m8....I'm intending to watch the morras game in the house on premier....it will be a boot in the baws if a stream is a better picture :lol:

41 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I watched it on hesgoals last night and the picture was decent m8....I'm intending to watch the morras game in the house on premier....it will be a boot in the baws if a stream is a better picture :lol:

It should be fine mate 😂😂 was just the odd glitch 

Archived