*****Official Rangers V Motherwell Friendly Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Couldnt give a fuck if there is a delay these things happen  but what I am giving a fuck about is how I am paying well over 5 tun and cant fucking access it. Fucking joke.

Ma season ticket alone is £700. You're no even a fan peasant.

40 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's not like the SPFL will have their own official testing facilities. Clubs have to shell out to test themselves anyway possible. County and the tarriers have fuck all to worry about.

I was thinking more of a private firm, working on behalf of the spfl, so tests can't be fucked about with, maybe we will get this 20 min machine before first league game or we can just share the tarriers 😊

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

C'mon Dude, don't start this shit in the match thread.

I’ll give the Dude his dues, he sticks to his guns.  I on the other hand (as well as thousands of others) agree that we could be finishing the season now, if the SPFL wanted to.  They didn’t, and we know why.

Just now, DMax399 said:

I’ll give the Dude his dues, he sticks to his guns.  I on the other hand (as well as thousands of others) agree that we could be finishing the season now, if the SPFL wanted to.  They didn’t, and we know why.

Look at La Liga and the turnaround there.

We need to win it next season and start a new era in dominating again.

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

I was thinking more of a private firm, working on behalf of the spfl, so tests can't be fucked about with, maybe we will get this 20 min machine before first league game or we can just share the tarriers 😊

Anything on behalf of the SPFL is a absolute disaster of an idea. Zero reason to fuck about with tests during a pandemic. Sharing the tarriers is far better than the system we have in place so far. Shocking.

Archived