Borna

Aribo
Hagi
Kent
Roofe

Itten
Morelos

That's actually solid.
McLaughin in for Greegsy if he's injures and a bit of freedom in the midfield.
Press from the front.

16 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Just seen on FF McGregor is out for tomorrow so starting with McLaughlin. Think we’re still in safe hands. 

His positioning for that free kick was wild but he looks a safe pair of hands. Incredibly composed.

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

A few shaky moments on Sunday but other than that good.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

His positioning for that free kick was wild but he looks a safe pair of hands. Incredibly composed.

Agreed, few dodgy moments but really started well despite the couple times in the St Mirren game. 

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Don't think so. Think their game against St Mirren was the sky sports game..

Yes mate.

Just had the end of the Hibs game on in the background & I’m sure I heard Crocker say they ‘were following St Johnstone around for the next 4 matches’.

Wondered if we were a late sub for the postponement.

Obv, after last ‘season’, Sky’ll be out for their full quota of matches - presumably SPFL will want to keep them happy?

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes mate.

Just had the end of the Hibs game on in the background & I’m sure I heard Crocker say they ‘were following St Johnstone around for the next 4 matches’.

Obv, after last ‘season’, Sky’ll be out for their full quota of matches - presumably SPFL will want to keep them happy?

Still watch on RTV anyway, fuck watching they fenian bastards if I can watch elsewhere 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes mate.

Aye mate, had a wee check at sky sports site and all that came up for tomorrow was a game from the North American Soccer League.

Watched the game tonight with Hibs and Dundee Utd..dire is the only word for it. 

Archived