Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Still watch on RTV anyway, fuck watching they fenian bastards if I can watch elsewhere 

Good point.

Although RTV was shite on my laptop at the weekend - buffered & ended up 30 minutes behind by the end!

Ipad worked ok, but I spend all day squinting at a wee screen for work - need something I can see by the time it gets to the evening🙈

12 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Aye mate, had a wee check at sky sports site and all that came up for tomorrow was a game from the North American Soccer League.

Watched the game tonight with Hibs and Dundee Utd..dire is the only word for it. 

Cheers mate👍

Had a tenner on over 2.5 goals, so was keeping an eye on the stats - at 59 mins, neither had mustered a shot on target😂

Race between games like that & Covid to see what gets football stopped first......

18 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes mate.

Just had the end of the Hibs game on in the background & I’m sure I heard Crocker say they ‘were following St Johnstone around for the next 4 matches’.

Wondered if we were a late sub for the postponement.

Obv, after last ‘season’, Sky’ll be out for their full quota of matches - presumably SPFL will want to keep them happy?

Its hibs next 4games mate we ain't on sky tomorrow

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Cheers mate👍

Had a tenner on over 2.5 goals, so was keeping an eye on the stats - at 59 mins, neither had mustered a shot on target😂

Race between games like that & Covid to see what gets football stopped first......

Yeah I thought it might have been a decent game hence me tuning in but my god it was awful. Hopefully we will be more entertaining tomorrow!! 

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Good point.

Although RTV was shite on my laptop at the weekend - buffered & ended up 30 minutes behind by the end!

Ipad worked ok, but I spend all day squinting at a wee screen for work - need something I can see by the time it gets to the evening🙈

Ffs mate 😂 worked fine for me 

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Yeah I thought it might have been a decent game hence me tuning in but my god it was awful. Hopefully we will be more entertaining tomorrow!! 

I’m fairly sure we will be mate!

Enjoy it!!

We’ve been saying put daylight between us and them and try and keep it. Feels like deja vu again but this time it simply has to happen. We have to win our next 3 and I don’t care how. If we don’t this team and management need to take a long hard look at themselves if they can’t deal with it mentally 

McGregor  

Tavernier   Goldson    Balogun    Barisic  

Jack 

Kent        Hagi         Aribo

Morelos   Itten

No need for two DMs

Would love two up top.

I know it won’t happen but I still want it to. 

28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve been saying put daylight between us and them and try and keep it. Feels like deja vu again but this time it simply has to happen. We have to win our next 3 and I don’t care how. If we don’t this team and management need to take a long hard look at themselves if they can’t deal with it mentally 

as i said earlier our next 4 games should be 12 points if we dont then we cannot moan about not winning the league

2 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Balogun and Hellander for me should be our centre back pairing. Hellander better defender than Goldsen and Balogun can cover him when his pace is tested! 

Won’t happen because Goldsen is Gerrards golden boy!

And because he’s been good for us so far this season?

Macgregor

Balogun       Goldson      Helander 

Tav                                                                 barisic

kent                       hagi                   Aribo

Morelos          Itten

Or

Macgregor

Tav             balogun           goldson       barisic

Barker           hagi                  aribo              kent

Morelos         lttic

Archived