Racist abuse of Morelos YET AGAIN!!

WCPRANGERS1

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you want our board to make a statement every time a wee fanny pad posts a racist statement. 

why don’t you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the police? Because that’s how this will get sorted. 

but you won’t because you believe other people are responsible for dealing with racism.  

Are you for real? 
The club has a duty of care towards Morelos not only as a human being but also our most saleable asset, the constant character assassination by the rags had led to this shite. 
The club contacting the police and press will carry much more clout than a member of the public doing it.

That weasel Stewart Robertson was quick enough to condemn our own fans if they couldn’t support our players so where is his support here? 
And yes the club should absolutely be highlighting it every time until something is actually done about it and an example is made of one of these clowns. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you want our board to make a statement every time a wee fanny pad posts a racist statement. 

why don’t you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the police? Because that’s how this will get sorted. 

but you won’t because you believe other people are responsible for dealing with racism.  

Tbh yes. It needs to kept on being called out. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

@Louden_Greg are Rangers aware of this and what are they planning to do about it? given the lack of action to the last incident I would hope they are going to follow this up 

That bootlicking spineless fucktard is a just a puppet for Robertson. 

Maybe he could get his cunt of a father to report some Rangers fans for singing naughty songs though if that helps.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

That bootlicking spineless fucktard is a just a puppet for Robertson. 

Maybe he could get his cunt of a father to report some Rangers fans for singing naughty songs though if that helps.

Club needs a good cleansing from top to bottom mate.

40 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Tbh yes. It needs to kept on being called out. 

So weekly then. That would soon become tedious every time we had to call some wee fanny out on the internet 

people should just pick up the phone and report it. Then follow up that call.  Simple. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

So weekly then. That would soon become tedious every time we had to call some wee fanny out on the internet 

people should just pick up the phone and report it. Then follow up that call.  Simple. 

If we need to do it weekly, then we should.

It takes 2 minutes to write and upload a statement.

Keep at it. 

If you don't you're seen to be picking and choosing when you decide to denounce racism of our players - which isn't something that should be dealt with flippantly.

It's part of a de-humanisation campaign of our biggest asset. We have a duty to both morally and commercially (for want of a better word as commercially sounds a little crass)

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

@British_Empire

1 - 1

call that a draw BE

It's not a competition. 

I don't get what that's got to do with it anyway, I'm talking about the club - I never mentioned the Police.

All he says is that the club are aware of it - and there's no public condemnation of it. Not right.

Maybe they want to want to wait until our fans take issue with kneeling/fist salutes again and lump it all in together - that's more Robertson's style.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not a competition. 

I don't get what that's got to do with it anyway, I'm talking about the club - I never mentioned the Police.

All he says is that the club are aware of it - and there's no public condemnation of it. Not right.

Maybe they want to want to wait until our fans take issue with kneeling/fist salutes again and lump it all in together - that's more Robertson's style.

Club and police dealing with it. 
let them gather the fucking facts ffs then Perhaps we’ll hear from them  

geezus

Club should be defending our players every single time.  Those representing the club on TV, media etc should be told to stick up for our players too (unless it is something they did wrong). Too many just go along with the negative narrative especially of Morelos. The dignified silence years have cost us and still cost us today. Club are trying to build the Rangers Brand but we allow negative portrayals of the club and players! Where is the business sense in that! We need to stand up for ourselves as no one else will!

9 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Fair enough reporting to police.  But the club need to get it out there that we are sickened by this behaviour.  We need everyone to take notice of whats going on. Otherwise we will get scum asking where is the evidence.

Agreed we need to get it out in the media and have it highlighted that it’s celtic fans involved, the statement we made last time was so bad it enabled the tarrier media to twist it to imply it was us abusing Alfredo 

22 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not a competition. 

In fairness he has said the club will update. Will wait to see if they do though. They've done the right thing initially by contacting the police but I fully expect a club response especially given the Everyone Anyone initiative...

Any proof this has actually been reported other than what the club say? no damning statements out either and zero in the press? 

Take anything the club says with a pinch of salt tbh after the SD debacle, Radio tarrier partnership and jumping back into bed with the daily record, the last incident that was apparently “reported” mysteriously disappeared so no doubt this will be the same, much more needed. 

28 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

In fairness he has said the club will update. Will wait to see if they do though. They've done the right thing initially by contacting the police but I fully expect a club response especially given the Everyone Anyone initiative...

I never seen that part, fair enough then.

The mask truly does slip on the “greatest fans in the world” and the beacon of sporting integrity that is celtic football club when things Don’t just simply go their way . We have seen it countless times throughout their history . Prime example being one day in May back in 1999. The most self entitled support on the planet.

the fact they genuinely believe their own praise and myths is worrying but also hilarious . 

Archived