Racist abuse of Morelos YET AGAIN!!

WCPRANGERS1

51 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

In fairness he has said the club will update. Will wait to see if they do though. They've done the right thing initially by contacting the police but I fully expect a club response especially given the Everyone Anyone initiative...

They were quick enough to go public when it was Goldson being abused online.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

In fairness he has said the club will update. Will wait to see if they do though. They've done the right thing initially by contacting the police but I fully expect a club response especially given the Everyone Anyone initiative...

I agree.

The  Everyone Anyone initiative should be the platform for the club to call out racist attacks on our players.

The scum and the their mhedia accomplices know how good Alfredo is and that’s why the constant attacks on him persist. Same thing happened with big Dunk, thrown to the wolves by our hierarchy and allowed to be driven out of club and country by certain jhourno haters. I hope I outlive them I’ll dance on their graves. Time to stand our ground.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree.

The  Everyone Anyone initiative should be the platform for the club to call out racist attacks on our players.

Agreed

I also think Gary Oldman should have been the one to launch the initiative

ColdHappygoluckyAmazontreeboa-size_restr

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They were quick enough to go public when it was Goldson being abused online.

Totally get tha mate, will wait and see with this as obv they've had to deal with police first which I doubt was the case with Goldson.

What is it hes doing anyway? Something where fans can log on and speak to him? Swear he's a real humble guy for his age etc. 

In regards to the abuse you just know its one of those bastards. Must have a really sad life to go and do that. Bet he's sitting in his room with his wee pals chuckling  to each other smoking some shit weed and drinking some shit cider

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

What is it hes doing anyway? Something where fans can log on and speak to him? Swear he's a real humble guy for his age etc. 

In regards to the abuse you just know its one of those bastards. Must have a really sad life to go and do that. Bet he's sitting in his room with his wee pals chuckling  to each other smoking some shit weed and drinking some shit cider

He was doing a charity Q&A 

Archived