Fans Allowed in Stadia

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Arguments all over the place, folk talking about refunds, no one coming up with better solutions.

Sounds like folk readying to put the boot in without having any real proposal of how the club can best deal with this for the whole ST base.

But you knew that would be the case .You said as much to Esky.
We will see but I don’t have a good feeling about it 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

But you knew that would be the case .You said as much to Esky.
We will see but I don’t have a good feeling about it 

I knew what?

There's no perfect solution, but doing nothing imo is worse.

Given there's no perfect solution its about how to make the best of a bad situation.

It seems to me that there's many eagerly waiting being aggrieved and puting the boot in, yet none can suggest an idea to get all onside. Thats pretty low tbh.

Is that fair?

Thats why I think the club should poll us and let it become our majority decision not theirs. Then we go with majority rule.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I knew what?

There's no perfect solution, but doing nothing imo is worse.

Given there's no perfect solution its about how to make the best of a bad situation.

It seems to me that there's many eagerly waiting being aggrieved and puting the boot in, yet none can suggest an idea to get all onside. Thats pretty low tbh.

Is that fair?

Thats why I think the club should poll us and let it become our majority decision not theirs. Then we go with majority rule.

The last part it good point .Although it won’t happen for me 

What about the other points about complaining when theres no viable solution other than making the best of a bad situation?

Go and boil your heed Sema 

I’m all out of debate ..Go and debate with some one else ,to your blue in the face 😂😂

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Go and boil your heed Sema 

I’m all out of debate ..Go and debate with some one else ,to your blue in the face 😂😂

So you're posting away on the thread, mostly about the club fucking up. You bring up refunds and clusterfucks. But you don't really want to discuss what the club should do, just what they shouldnt.  Other than allow no one in, but not really consider thd implications of doing that. All the time whilst sniping away critically. 

Fair enough, standard 😂😂

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you're posting away on the thread, mostly about the club fucking up. You bring up refunds and clusterfucks. But you don't really want to discuss what the club should do, just what they shouldnt.  Other than allow no one in, but not really consider thd implications of doing that. All the time whilst sniping away critically. 

Fair enough, standard 😂😂

Oneupmanship man 👍Standard 

You are always right so carry on 

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Same.  Don’t think I’d enjoy just turning up to a near empty stadium, no atmosphere, heavy restrictions, would rather just keep watching it in the house till it’s normal.

And have a carry out while enjoying the superlative free flowing attacking football .Oh wait 😂

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Oneupmanship man 👍Standard 

You are always right so carry on 

Not one upmanship at all. I'm querying what appears to be hypocrisy.

Last season you got a refund for what you missed out on, you never missed the club in your criticism. Now you want the club to actively deprive us of the access to games they can allow. And you highlight folk potentially getting refunds if unhappy how the club decide who gets in and how selected. Ignoring my suggestion the club could actually see more demands for refunds from those deprived of permitted access by a club decision (surely worse than last season when it was forced enclosure of stadia).

You like to criticise and post repeatedly doing that. Yet its wrong to question that and deemed one-upmanship?

Nope, pointscoring ( a term from across the city) and  your one-upmanship are cop outs for those doing or saying something but not wanting others to be able to question them on it.

Almost seems like you want to not be fair and objective whilst attacking the club for the exact opposite of your previous grievance.

Not one upmanship at all. I'm querying what appears to be hypocrisy.

Last season you got a refund for what you missed out on, you never missed the club in your criticism. Now you want the club to actively deprive us of the access to games they can allow. And you highlight folk potentially getting refunds if unhappy how the club decide who gets in and how selected. Ignoring my suggestion the club could actually see more demands from refunds from those deprived of permitted access by a club decision (surely worse than last season when it was forced enclosure of stadia).

You like to criticise and post repeatedly doing that. Yet its wrong to question that and deemed one-upmanship?

Nope, pointscoring ( a term from across the city) and  your one-upmanship are cop outs for those doing or saying something but not wanting others to be able to questiin them on it.

Almost seems like you want to not be fair and objective whilst attacking the club for the exact opposite of your previous grievance.

Here we go again

Jesus fuck .You can be an absolute tit at times on here

Do you ever take the fucking hint .Seriously man .The reason i don’t shouldn’t reply to you .You are boring 😂😂

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Here we go again

Jesus fuck .You can be an absolute tit at times on here

Do you ever take the fucking hint .Seriously man .The reason i don’t shouldn’t reply to you .You are boring 😂😂

And highlighting your hypocrisy whilst constantly being negative, again unduly, is why we keep coming back to this 👍

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I can’t see Ibrox being allowed many fans anytime soon due to the transport issues imo

Should limit it to season ticket holders that live within 2.45 miles of their seat - reasonable walking distance I'm led to believe :whistle: 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And highlighting your hypocrisy whilst constantly being negative, again unduly, is why we keep coming back to this 👍

Sema .Been working all day 

Going for a nap .Read your own posts and read mine eh before you start with all your nonsense .I said your idea was a good one 

Stop making up things you like to imagine happened .Leave it that eh ffs 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Sema .Been working all day 

Going for a nap .Read your own posts and read mine eh before you start with all your nonsense .I said your idea was a good one 

Stop making up things you like to imagine happened .Leave it that eh ffs 

Enjoy your kip.

More than happy to explore this hypocrisy later 👍

Archived