Fans Allowed in Stadia

WCPRANGERS1

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don’t bother .It’s boring as fuck 

stick to calling out the refs .You are better at that 👍

Almost as boring as hearing your repeat hypocrisy and attacks on everything Rangers related but there we go.

Speak soon 👍

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Anyone who doesnt think these will be "hospitality" tickets to the highest bidder is buzzing glue 

Aye it will be gauged on yer finances , already is the now , public can go Saturday if they have £300 for Killie at home 

15 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Anyone who doesnt think these will be "hospitality" tickets to the highest bidder is buzzing glue 

Having said that Dundee Utd sep only showing now hospitality, the August games have either been removed or sold out 

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Couldn’t give a fuck what will be will be.

Going to be a lot of unhappy bears no matter what the board do with this one.

There’s one solution that keeps everybody in the same boat mate , noway Rangers will go down that route though , let all the other clubs fight it out and argue, once everybody is allowed back we all return , no arguments, no we unfair hand picks , no dad there son in the house , no debate on fans paying the same or more for the laptop than somebody at the game , absolute no brainer for me nobody until everybody 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

There’s one solution that keeps everybody in the same boat mate , noway Rangers will go down that route though , let all the other clubs fight it out and argue, once everybody is allowed back we all return , no arguments, no we unfair hand picks , no dad there son in the house , no debate on fans paying the same or more for the laptop than somebody at the game , absolute no brainer for me nobody until everybody 

Agree with this totally , all joking aside there's no way I'd go to the game and leave the lassies in the house, we all go together with the lads and lassies we have always went with or we all stay away.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Agree with this totally , all joking aside there's no way I'd go to the game and leave the lassies in the house, we all go together with the lads and lassies we have always went with or we all stay away.

100% mate , fuck what other clubs do let’s show a bit of class and respect to our supporters for once and make it hassle free , we’ve agreed whole heartedly ibrox with no fans will suit our team so that’s not even an argument 

If they let a limited number back in  one solution could be to do it by area of seating. Say for talking sake the Copland Rear all those  ST get placed around the ground and if allowable add the East or West enclosure at that time. Next game do the same with the other stands  just adding from the various other areas until they reach the allocated limit and carry on until either all are allowed back or just repeat  until numbers are increased. 

Personally I’m  all or none .

27 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That might be OK if we new a timescale for everyone. We don't. If you think 50k are going to be allowed in any venue you're more confident than me.

We are allowed to gain entry. What about the father and son deprived because others don't want it? Will everyone even want to go, why not find out iwhat % of ST holders are even interested. Id imagine ones from further afield may not and could continue watching on RTV codes.

The players and management talk about our backing. Do they get a say in whether they want ibrox empty whilst they go to other grounds and encounter solely the home fans. Competitive disadvantage?

As I said to EJ, there's also the refunds risk. Come the end of the season if folk got 0 games access based on a club rather than a government/ football autborities decision then whats to stop the demands for refunds? 

Find out how many would want to go, poll the ST holders on how it should be decided on the selection process, get back to what we primarily pay our ST for.

Edit and I include no fans going as one of the options to poll fans on, go with this if its the majority.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That might be OK if we new a timescale for everyone. We don't. If you think 50k are going to be allowed in any venue you're more confident than me.

We are allowed to gain entry. What about the father and son deprived because others don't want it? Will everyone even want to go, why not find out iwhat % of ST holders are even interested. Id imagine ones from further afield may not and could continue watching on RTV codes.

The players and management talk about our backing. Do they get a say in whether they want ibrox empty whilst they go to other grounds and encounter solely the home fans. Competitive disadvantage?

As I said to EJ, there's also the refunds risk. Come the end of the season if folk got 0 games access based on a club rather than a government/ football autborities decision then whats to stop the demands for refunds? 

Find out how many would want to go, poll the ST holders on how it should be decided on the selection process, get back to what we primarily pay our ST for.

Edit and I include no fans going as one of the options to poll fans on, go with this if its the majority.

They players ain’t gonny say thank fuck they’re no in saves me getting 90 mins of dogs abuse are they 😂

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The father and son won’t get deprived this is Rangers , a 6 year old boy will get the nod and his dad won’t , it will be absolute mayhem 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They players ain’t gonny say thank fuck they’re no in saves me getting 90 mins of dogs abuse are they 😂

No they're not mate. 😁

They're gonna say we're delighted fans are back, can't wait to play in front of them, and leave it to the club to facilitate it 👍

Just now, Cedrick said:

The father and son won’t get deprived this is Rangers , a 6 year old boy will get the nod and his dad won’t , it will be absolute mayhem 

My kids are on my friends and family list. If balloted, it can be done so the 3 of us go. We want to go.

How are we not being deprived when its us wanting to go, us being permitted to go,  others wanting no one to be allowed?

That's the reality based on semi finals and finals, very rarely does it happen the way you describe cynically above.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

no matter what the outcome of supporters getting in to Ibrox this could happen

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

My kids are on my friends and family list. If balloted, it can be done so the 3 of us go. We want to go.

How are we not being deprived when its us wanting to go, us being permitted to go,  others wanting no one to be allowed?

That's the reality based on semi finals and finals, very rarely does it happen the way you describe cynically above.

It’s not even a it might not be me argument I’m putting up coz Just visualising it I think it will be shite mate , majority of people will be sitting themselves, no mates or family in their normal seats next to them  , big game goal scored can’t celebrate with anyone , surely sometimes we need to remember what football is all about and that certainly isn’t it 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

no matter what the outcome of supporters getting in to Ibrox this could happen

The club have given us access via RTV because we're not permitted into grounds. If we are, and the club then facilitate this fairly within the scope (ie 10% then the % increases per government authorisation) I dont see what they can be held liable for.

To not grant any access when it's permitted is a whole different ballgame as imo weve been sold one thing but are getting a lesser service than rules allow.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s not even a it might not be me argument I’m putting up coz Just visualising it I think it will be shite mate , majority of people will be sitting themselves, no mates or family in their normal seats next to them  , big game goal scored can’t celebrate with anyone , surely sometimes we need to remember what football is all about and that certainly isn’t it 

You're entitled to that opinion. The more that have it and don't want to go the more games I should hopefully get on a rotational basis. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're entitled to that opinion. The more that have it and don't want to go the more games I should hopefully get on a rotational basis. 

Aye that’s what will happen mate 👍🏻

Archived