Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On 25/06/2022 at 23:18, hammer93 said:

I have never known so many greeting faced cunts when it comes to our kits:lol:

Well we would like to be able to buy the full kit at launch, not £80 for strip and shorts. Also no shorts on Sunday,  the wee man wanted 2 Tav on his shirt but no bloody R”s,   They need to get their act together as it is not good enough, Castore are the only suppliers who have struggled with this 

39 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well we would like to be able to buy the full kit at launch, not £80 for strip and shorts. Also no shorts on Sunday,  the wee man wanted 2 Tav on his shirt but no bloody R”s,   They need to get their act together as it is not good enough, Castore are the only suppliers who have struggled with this 

I genuinely can’t remember it ever being quite so shambolic. Usually plenty of everything. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

There isn't an "R" in Tav, but.

14 hours ago, LBJ1872 said:

Have they got the tops yet without the defunct sponsor? 
Holding off buying until correct sponsor is on tops,

No, and I doubt they will. They are offering a free cover up for it in store which is the cheapest option possible for them as they know most won't bother