Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Random, but I'm watching the Pakistan v West Indies ODI and West Indies are wearing a kit that has a sponsor taped over with Castore on the sleeve instead of on the chest

West Indies a few months ago were complaining that Castore had huge logistical issues which meant they weren't updating kits and they weren't happy about it. Looks like that has continued 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Random, but I'm watching the Pakistan v West Indies ODI and West Indies are wearing a kit that has a sponsor taped over with Castore on the sleeve instead of on the chest

West Indies a few months ago were complaining that Castore had huge logistical issues which meant they weren't updating kits and they weren't happy about it. Looks like that has continued 

I think Sandals stopped sponsoring them and they now don’t have any kit without Sandals on it 😂 

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Sandals stopped sponsoring them and they now don’t have any kit without Sandals on it 😂 

Aye, they couldn't agree on a renewal, but Castore doesn't have any capacity right now to refresh kits 

Embarrassing

Just now, esquire8 said:

The fact hes officially selling it before the club is a complete joke.

If hes got the stock then he's entitled to. The fact we give him it is a complete and utter disgrace. You'd rather see some cunt selling it from the back of a lorry down the Barras than that fat wank

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

If hes got the stock then he's entitled to. The fact we give him it is a complete and utter disgrace. You'd rather see some cunt selling it from the back of a lorry down the Barras than that fat wank

This happened last season and the season before. Castore have a deal with him 100%

Just now, esquire8 said:

This happened last season and the season before. Castore have a deal with him 100%

I did think he was selling them as a 3rd party like Greaves but the fact he's just let them out without consent from the club. There's really something not right at play