Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

8 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

In all the understandable annoyance, you'd imagine we will have the official release in the coming days. More importantly, is it the right shade of blue? Or just one set of the squares? 

The thing about it is we aren’t even allowed a launch.

We’ll get an email on Friday saying they’re available.

Shambles tbh.

Newcastle's home top looks like, colours and patterns aside, it's an identical template.

So the pics released of Trippier etc. wearing theirs gives an idea of how ours will fit.

Round collar looks really nice on imo, not a big scoop neck like the 5xl made it look.

Think once we all see it in person and on the players will be surprised if many still don't like it. Hope they release the pro version early instead of months into the season.

43 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

It's an absolute belter. 

I was on the fence after the leaks, but seeing it in a normal size and not 5XL have completely changed my mind, it's a topper. 

Excited about the away one now. 

I love our previous Monaco kits, but this is all wrong.

it seems im in the minority here as im not a big fan of it, its the collar it just doesn't look right no one wants to running about with a tight collar round their neck a V neck or button collar would be better IMO

does this mean we still have that prick in our club weren't we told he was gone for good?

surely to fuck some lawyer out there can get him to fuck

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

it seems im in the minority here as im not a big fan of it, its the collar it just doesn't look right no one wants to running about with a tight collar round their neck a V neck or button collar would be better IMO

does this mean we still have that prick in our club weren't we told he was gone for good?

surely to fuck some lawyer out there can get him to fuck

The shirt has been pulled. Hes just doing what he done in the previous 2 seasons.

Castore and him have some sort of deal where Castore will sell him kits directly for him to sell on, he gets a hold of the shirts before they are announced, he puts them on the website, Castore get in touch, he pulls them down.

Rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

The 2018 and 2006 home shirts are a squeeze to get over the head alright. Worst collar I can remember is the 2014 home. Tried to be traditional as well as functional and ended up being neither

11 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

seemingly everyone likes it (im not a fan) but its just a copy of an old one with a different neck is it not

I am not sure mate, I am not very good at remembering tops we have had before.

I think this one is fairly smart but it is all about opinions. 

23 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

how can he use the name Rangers or Rangers megastore to sell our stuff surely we have copyright to those names didnt he have to relinquish all copyrights back to us after a court case

He owns the rangers megastore name. Part of Rangers Retail Ltd which he owns. Can only use the previous logo etc. It ain't our copyright anymore.