Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Wonder if it’s copying the Feyenoord 4th kit with the grid lines of the city.

IMG_5105.webp

Canny be, the city looks more like a noughts and crosses board.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Castore has been one of the best kit suppliers Rangers has had. 

That’ll be disappointing for some people to hear but it’s true. Not since Adidas in the 90s has there been so many decent bits of training wear etc aswell 

I agree. And if you look around at some of the shirts the big brands are putting out there, we should be glad we arent with one of them. 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I agree. And if you look around at some of the shirts the big brands are putting out there, we should be glad we arent with one of them. 

Adidas are brutal atm. Some of those new kits for international sides are dreadful. NI’s new kits are the worst ever 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Castore has been one of the best kit suppliers Rangers has had. 

That’ll be disappointing for some people to hear but it’s true. Not since Adidas in the 90s has there been so many decent bits of training wear etc aswell 

Agree with this, think they have been great overall

17 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The shape of the shield in the alleged leak and in the registered trademark don't match perfectly.

Leaked image might just be a placeholder images until the registration was completed? 

1 hour ago, Assegai said:

The shape of the shield in the alleged leak and in the registered trademark don't match perfectly.

Both the kits are photoshop images from details given about the kits. They ain't exact. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Adidas are brutal atm. Some of those new kits for international sides are dreadful. NI’s new kits are the worst ever 

Good example is the Scotland kit. They put out a very nice kit for the 150 game, but the one for the Euros is just way off it. It could be not bad, but then they made horrendous shorts for it with all the yellow. 

Both dont look too bad. I dont think i appreciate Castore enough, but compared to Hummel, Castore are bang on. I only hope at some point they start making sponsorless kits. 

3 hours ago, EMRFC said:

The kits look decent, but Nike and Adidas training/leisure wear is levels above Castore. Adidas make retro stuff for Arsenal, Man United and the scum, so imagine what they could do with us.

Levels above? I just dont agree. Some of the training/leisure/travel stuff castore do is absolute quality. 

On 30/04/2024 at 11:22, SkylineBlue said:

No need for you to worry about it. They'll never get it delivered to you.

Thanks for the reminder - fourth (or fifth?) attempt has also failed. Again they said they would look into it and get back to me. I will now write them an email saying that Im still waiting and they will refund my account before answering my email saying to just order again. Amateur hour. Who runs the online shop?