Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it in the match thread it concerns me that he's supposed to be fully fit and joining us straight off the back of good form for St Gallen but Gerrard would rather put Roofe on before him when he's clearly miles off it.

He needs time though. A 20 minute cameo here and there isn't going to help him settle.

Just now, Sket said:

Willing to give him time but start a thread saying you think he isn't good enough when he's only played about 70 odd minutes of football.

Fuck up mate.

How long? 6 games? 10 games?

how long are people willing to wait to see if a player comes good? Do we have that  luxury   

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

How long? 6 games? 10 games?

how long are people willing to wait to see if a player comes good? Do we have that  luxury   

A fucking lot longer than 3 cameo sub appearances.

Would you say the same about Gerrard? We've been waiting 2 full fucking years for him to come good in the league,and we're still waiting so I'm pretty sure we can afford a foreign player just in the door another few games at least. 

He has been praised on here since the minute we signed him yet he has yet to do anything.

So far, he doesn't look very good to me. Hopefully he can prove me wrong but I see a lot of Kamberi in him and nothing more.

Morelos was shite today but folk saying start Itten over Morelos next week is based on what exactly?

In comparison, Roofe has also done fuck all but you can tell there is a player there when he gets his fitness up to speed.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

A fucking lot longer than 3 cameo sub appearances.

Would you say the same about Gerrard? We've been waiting 2 full fucking years for him to come good in the league,and we're still waiting so I'm pretty sure we can afford a foreign player just in the door another few games at least. 

Cameo. 
im not accepting cameo from nobody. Come off the bench and give Gerrard some hard decisions to make and the guy your replacing shit himself that he’s lost his place. 
id bench Morelos and give itten the full 90. See what he can do. 
as for Gerrard he’s got this season (as I’ve always said) and if it’s barren he can go. 

If he scored 2 goals by now would we be saying that’s good but it’s early days he might be shite ? Naw we’d be delighted by him , so what’s the op saying wrong ? It’s the truth he’s done absolutely nothing so far 

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Early days I know but I’ve a gut feeling he’s not good enough. Has usually played in a 4-4-2 and since that’s not our game he’s going to struggle. 

willing to give it time of course, but he’s not filling me with hope. 

Fuck up. 3 sub appearances he’s made. Plenty to moan  about today but this isn’t it. 

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cameo. 
im not accepting cameo from nobody. Come off the bench and give Gerrard some hard decisions to make and the guy your replacing shit himself that he’s lost his place. 
id bench Morelos and give itten the full 90. See what he can do. 
as for Gerrard he’s got this season (as I’ve always said) and if it’s barren he can go. 

So why does Gerrard get 3 years but you're basically writing off a new signing after little more than an hour of football?

Archived