Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Balogun is a full international same as Helander.  Both players look to be of a similar standard in all honesty.  I don’t mind the manager switching them out.

Centre halves shouldnt be switched out, they build trust and understanding and learn each others gameplay, one partner might prefer attacking high balls, the other might prefer doing the covering

Centre half pairings need consistency so they can work well as a team, 

3 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Barker looks extra shit because he gets himself in good positions and fucks it. His goal aside, Hagi has offered nothing this season. 

Very disappointed in how little Hagi has contributed so far this season, he's been very poor

Glimpses of promise at the start of the season but been awful since then, so no way Barker should be starting. Baffling selection. He must be outstanding in training and Gerrard just keeps thinking it will come good eventually. 
Fingers crossed then. We will be too strong for them. 3-0 gers. 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Very disappointed in how little Hagi has contributed so far this season, he's been very poor

Been the biggest disappointment so far mate 

Yet we know he has talent .And the club will make money on him .No matter. I feel 

Could yet be a big player in bigger games 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Been the biggest disappointment so far mate 

Yet we know he has talent .And the club will make money on him .No matter. I feel 

Could yet be a big player in bigger games 

I don't know what's up with him. When he first came to us he showed a very mature mentality, while other more experienced players round about him were under-performing he was driving things forward.

Now he's looking very much like a young inconsistent raw talent rather than a young player who could hold his own in the first team.

Archived